Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn Notice.

Go down

Burn Notice. Empty Burn Notice.

Post by Unit7 Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Finally decided to catch up. Just finished the episode where Michael has to help a former spy from a team of Russian Black Ops. Great episode.

But what I loved most about it is probably one of the better looks into Michaels past as a spy. I mean throughout the series we got small snippets of stories and this impression that he was one of the best Spies int he buisness. But in this episode we learn just how good he actually was. The way that lowly Spetsnaz(sp?) told Sam how everyone in the Russian Special Forces has heard the name and how he believed he was merely a boogeyman... almost a myth and figure that is just to badass to possibly exist.

Now if I understand correctly Russia puts their Special Forces through sheer hell before they become one. I watched a Deadliest Warrior that placed the US Green Berret(or one of our Special Forces anyways) against the Russian Spetsnaz. To test the weapons and such they had a couple former/whatever and they talked about it.

So the idea that the very mention of Michael Weston's name causing actual fear in these types of guys was more then interesting.

Another thing I loved about this episode is how Michael got a glimpse into what life might be like later on in his life and such.

I can't believe I put this series off like this though... Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Burn Notice. Empty Re: Burn Notice.

Post by Unit7 Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Another thing I love about this series is something I am glad they didn't get rid of in the first season. Its when they introduce a new character with their name and status at the time they are introduced. I have noticed in this season they have been having a bit of fun with it.

Its those small minor things that make series something special.

Was sorta disapointed that in Pysche they quickly dropped the whole concept of Shawn and Gus having all these odd jobs. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum