Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Did Kira Have To Lose? :'(

2 posters

Go down

Why Did Kira Have To Lose? :'( Empty Why Did Kira Have To Lose? :'(

Post by Unit7 Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:54 am

Because Shinn just pisses me off. Seriously he is the most cocky over confident piece of crap and bugs the hell out of me. Also he thinks he is so superior and half the time he is complaining about Orb's Ideals and how he lost his family as if he is the only one who has ever known grief. He gets into huge trouble which would have him executed which gives the Earth Alliance a Pilot for its new abomination of a mobile suit and kills hundreds of thousands and destroying 3 cities. But no! The whole thing is over looked(though I know why... or I think I know why. Sorta sad that I can't remember anything beyond this point in the anime when I have seen it like last year)

He isn't even cocky and over confident in the awesome way some characters are, he is just a pain in the ass.

So WHY!?!?! Did Kira have to lose to a guy like him?(though I had almost forgotten if the Freedom had lost a battle, the nuclear engine would detonate...) Which brings up... how the hell does one survive a Nuclear Blast at point blank range?

But seriously Why?

I mean Kira in the first season was more of a cry baby which... can be annoying. But atleast he was cool and a really bad ass pilot. I mean the ONLY reason that little bastard one in the first place was because at this point Kira refuses to kill his opponent and only disables his opponent. Well he did kill someone like an episode or 2 back but... yeah.

But seriously. Now Kira is going think he is all God like, above everyone, and one pain in the ass person to deal with.

That and howthefuck does Kira survive the Nuclear Blast that started probably right under his butt. EDIT: Ok I guess he turned off the Nuclear Reactor must have missed that part or something.

But still he should have died...

BUT WAIT!

Rule of Anime #1
Just because you are blown to a billion pieces doesn't mean you can't come back in the next episode! But make sure you say "I can make the impossible, possible!" (which in one characters case is accurate as hell. I mean you see one characters helmet cracked and floating in space after being obliterated to pieces. But hey! Give him a few scars, have them edit that helmet out of the episode in a flashback and he is ready for battle!)

But seriously.

WHY?!?! I mean Kira could have totally kicked Shinn's ass. Shinn is all about pure strength and brute force. Thats what his battle strategy is. Kira's on the other hand calls for percision and quick moving to disable and not kill his opponent. Shinn couldn't pull that off even if his life dependant on it(not that it matters considering Anime Rule #1...) Ok so he did show some tactics in the fight and Kira WAS distracted...

/end rant.

Ok now that I thought over Anime Rule #1 a bit. This is a common occurence in Gundam SEED series. This is like the fourth time someone should have died from a giant explosion of sorts and turned up living.

1) Kira when the Strike was finally Destroyed. He was assumed dead and awakens several thousand miles... or maybe a few hundred thousand miles on the PLANTS in outer space. Seriously?

2) The Tiger(think his name is Waldfeld or something) After Kira destroys his machine he jumps into the arms of a woman who was copiloting his machine and they share 1 last hug before a giant explosion. Towards the end of the series, the only scratch on him is his scar and loss of sight in his left eye. The Girl apparently dies but... yeah.

3)Mu La Flagga is the guy I was talking about earlier about making the impossible possible. He died at the end of season 1. No denying it! His helmet, his mobile suit was obliterated by an enemy attack while trying to save the Archangel and his lover/girlfriend/whateverthehelltheywere. Most of Season 2 he is wearing a mask and has a new personality, and pretty much just has a cool scar.

4) Kira again after the fight with Shinn. Chances are he wont even have so much as a scratch on him.

Whats worse is that they don't bother trying to explain any of this. They are just sort of 'found' and someone takes care of them awhile and they wake up in different places. Doesn't matter how dead they should actually be. "oh he was laying in my rock garden thing and had to help him" and there you go!

Ok now back to ranting about Kira losing to Shinn...

actually I got nothing more to say. Sad

But lets move to a different Kira. Why the hell did Kira in Death Note have to lose? Hell couldn't he have atleast lost to L? Oh well they got it right in the live action movies(which are surprisingly not that bad over all)
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Why Did Kira Have To Lose? :'( Empty Re: Why Did Kira Have To Lose? :'(

Post by Rex Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:39 am

....? Oh I thought you were talking about
Spoiler:
Rex
Rex