Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House M.D

5 posters

Go down

House M.D Empty House M.D

Post by Rex Thu May 20, 2010 2:32 am

House M.D Housemd
House M.D Taub+house+MD

House M.D Olivia_wilde_image_6_

House, also known as House, M.D., is an American television medical drama that debuted on the Fox network on November 16, 2004. The program was co-created by David Shore and Paul Attanasio; Fox officially credits Shore as creator. The show's central character is Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie), an unconventional medical genius who heads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton‑Plainsboro Teaching Hospital (PPTH) in New Jersey.

Dr. House often clashes with his boss, hospital administrator and Dean of Medicine Dr. Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein), and his diagnostic team, because many of his hypotheses about patients' illnesses are based on subtle or controversial insights. House's only true friend is Dr. James Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard), head of the Department of Oncology. During the first three seasons, House's diagnostic team consists of Dr. Robert Chase (Jesse Spencer), Dr. Allison Cameron (Jennifer Morrison), and Dr. Eric Foreman (Omar Epps). At the end of the third season, this team disbands. Rejoined by Foreman, House gradually selects three new team members: Dr. Remy "Thirteen" Hadley (Olivia Wilde), Dr. Chris Taub (Peter Jacobson), and Dr. Lawrence Kutner (Kal Penn);

Watching online:
http://www.ninjavideo.net/cat/29
http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/99.html
http://www.fastpasstv.com/tv/house/ (season 5 & 6 only)
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

House M.D Empty Re: House M.D

Post by secretlifeaddicted44 Sat May 22, 2010 2:04 pm

House is the best show in the world.... how come it hasn't been coming on usually they have reruns but I haven't seen anything?
secretlifeaddicted44
secretlifeaddicted44
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat May 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Hmm don't know. But I can't wait for the new season. I am really worried about Thirteen. They better not remove her Evil or Very Mad . If they want someone gone they should take Foreman
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by secretlifeaddicted44 Sat May 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Rex wrote:Hmm don't know. But I can't wait for the new season. I am really worried about Thirteen. They better not remove her Evil or Very Mad . If they want someone gone they should take Foreman

I don't realy care for the new people at all my favorite is stil when they had the original crew, cameron, chase, and foreman
secretlifeaddicted44
secretlifeaddicted44
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat May 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Really? To me they were always boring. Chase has some fun lines every once in a while( I especially loved his reaction during the hostage crisis) Cameron gets boring pretty fast and Foreman is kinda very repulsive.

Oh well in any case I guess whatever happens we will always have Wilson Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by secretlifeaddicted44 Sat May 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Haha true but I think together they make a very interesting team lol wilson is .... wilson i don't think you can say much about him , ever. lol What is your favorite season of House?
secretlifeaddicted44
secretlifeaddicted44
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon May 24, 2010 10:22 am

I liked the season that's started with the new team. It was very fun and had quote a powerful final
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Wed May 26, 2010 6:55 pm

House = Badass. That is all. 👅
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed May 26, 2010 9:48 pm

13= hot piece of ass Very Happy

By the way what did you guys think of the season finale? I was a bit surprised at how I don't know ...calm the final was. I am kinda used to more dramatic type of finals. And here apart from the hint that there is something wrong with Thirteen and that there is probably going to be relationship drama with Cuddy it was a bit normal.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Thu May 27, 2010 6:41 am

Rex wrote:13= hot piece of ass Very Happy

By the way what did you guys think of the season finale? I was a bit surprised at how I don't know ...calm the final was. I am kinda used to more dramatic type of finals. And here apart from the hint that there is something wrong with Thirteen and that there is probably going to be relationship drama with Cuddy it was a bit normal.

Agreed. As far as the finale I wouldn't know, I haven't seen it yet.
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 Mon May 31, 2010 12:50 pm

I love House Smile
secret_life8
secret_life8

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:47 am

Unit you might like this. Amber Tamblyn has signed for a multi episode deal in House where she will play crazy med student that House hires to work for him
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 am

Rex wrote:Unit you might like this. Amber Tamblyn has signed for a multi episode deal in House where she will play crazy med student that House hires to work for him

Oh really? That should be fun to see. I have always enjoyed her performances. It really sucked seeing The Unusuals cancelled. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:28 am

Coolness! First we had a Judith Joan reunion in House and now we have an Adam Joan reunion! And Adam was certainly interesting. I wonder if he would have ended the same way in JoA if he followed Ryan
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down