Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR TRISTA - Yeah God! (Not quite Adam but..... smile)

4 posters

Go down

FOR TRISTA -  Yeah God! (Not quite Adam but..... smile) Empty FOR TRISTA - Yeah God! (Not quite Adam but..... smile)

Post by scifidawn Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:50 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2-QQoehT8c

Read what it says too. That is what makes this even more cool.

Last edited by scifidawn on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

FOR TRISTA -  Yeah God! (Not quite Adam but..... smile) Empty Re: FOR TRISTA - Yeah God! (Not quite Adam but..... smile)

Post by Rex Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:30 am

Hey is that the redneck rally organised by that pundit nujob that tried to hijack the Martin Luther King, Jr. anniversary?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

FOR TRISTA -  Yeah God! (Not quite Adam but..... smile) Empty Re: FOR TRISTA - Yeah God! (Not quite Adam but..... smile)

Post by PiperC! Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:11 pm

eww
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm

I love this! I've seen it once before, it's bee floating in an email that circulating base.

You know, I heard there's a suppot the troops rally in DC coming up next year. Since I'll be in the east coast region, I'd love to go. My cousin who retired AF 20+ years was talking about going. I think it'll be nice, esp while he's deployed to do some good with the USO.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:41 pm

MrsJazz wrote:I love this! I've seen it once before, it's bee floating in an email that circulating base.

You know, I heard there's a support the troops rally in DC coming up next year. Since I'll be in the east coast region, I'd love to go. My cousin who retired AF 20+ years was talking about going. I think it'll be nice, esp while he's deployed to do some good with the USO.

I figured you would be able to appreciate the wonder and beauty of this clip. It is all over YouTube too, and at different angles. You know, you hear all the negatives about the people at these rallies, but look a them, peaceful, enthusiastic and happy about the focus on restoring honor to the USA. And the flyby took the CAKE!!!!! God is good.

I think I want to find a support the troops or a Freedom rally myself.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:43 pm

scifidawn wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:I love this! I've seen it once before, it's bee floating in an email that circulating base.

You know, I heard there's a support the troops rally in DC coming up next year. Since I'll be in the east coast region, I'd love to go. My cousin who retired AF 20+ years was talking about going. I think it'll be nice, esp while he's deployed to do some good with the USO.

I figured you would be one who was able to appreciate the wonder and beauty of this clip. I wonder if Mia saw it? She would like it too I am sure. It is all over YouTube too, and at different angles. You know, you hear all the negatives about the people at these rallies, but look a them, peaceful, enthusiastic and happy about the focus on restoring honor to the USA. And the flyby took the CAKE!!!!! God is good.

I think I want to find a support the troops or a Freedom rally myself.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down