Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower Prep. I am impressed with this show

2 posters

Go down

Tower Prep. I am impressed with this show Empty Tower Prep. I am impressed with this show

Post by Rex Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:33 am

When I saw that this show was made by Carton Network I was sure it's going to be some kiddy bs but I was wrong. It was actually a really well made show

The show centers around Ian Archer. Just another kid who gets into trouble. After he is suspended from school for fighting and of course after fighting with his parents about it he retreats to his room to play video games. Then in the middle of the game he recieved a message from another player called Whisper. This Whisper knows his name but he thinks this is probably just another kid from school

He finishes the game and doesn't think much about it. As he lays onto his bed listening to some music he suddenly hears a buzzing sound. Next thing he knows he wakes up in a completely different place. A boarding school where the teachers don't have names they are just referred to by their subject. Math, Science and so on. The entire school is surrounded by a wall and they are guards in the forest and sophisticated security systems on campus. None of the students know what is going on or how they got there but each student is special in their own way. Not superpowers but exceptional skills

I highly recommended this show
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Tower Prep. I am impressed with this show Empty Re: Tower Prep. I am impressed with this show

Post by Rex Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:35 am

You can watch it here