Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Love You Too

2 posters

Go down

I Love You Too Empty I Love You Too

Post by Rex Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:23 am

Now this is a wonderful and in way kinda of an original movie. You don't get to see many romantic movies from the guy's point of view.

The movie centers around Jim. He is your typical guy without a plan in life. But still everything is going well until his girlfriend Alice (Yvonne Strahovski yes Sarah from Chuck) brings the relationship to the next level by saying I love you. Something he is not ready for. And due to this Jim manages to screw up in ways that are almost impossible to the point where Alice breaks up with him

While being really really drunk he meets Charlie (played by the always brilliant Peter Dinklage ) a man who is a master at expressing romantic feelings. Jim manages to bribe/blackmail/annoy Charlie enough to get his help in winning Alice back before she goes back to England

As a secondary but really well made story line we get to see Charlie's quest for Francesca. The unattainable woman. It's just really beautifully made and Dinklage manages to play a really great and touching character

Overall I highly recommend this movie Smile

I Love You Too I-Love-You-Too1
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

I Love You Too Empty Re: I Love You Too

Post by Rex Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:24 am

You can watch it here( I think. My megavideo time ran out)
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:33 pm

I hate it when the time runs out on Megavideo. Never quite sure if I remember exactly where I was. Though I have found that if you let the page sit for a few minutes and then refresh, most of the wait time is reduced significantly.

Sounds like an interesting movie. Will have to watch it soon.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down