Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon posession

3 posters

Go down

Demon posession Empty Demon posession

Post by Rex Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:19 pm

I am wondering. If you have sex with a someone possessed by a demon....does it count as a three way?

And less importantly but still interesting how many of you actually believe in demon possession? And would you be interested it in trying it if you could?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Demon posession Empty Re: Demon posession

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Uh... No.

Yes, I believe in it, but I don't think that's something to mess with.

What do you mean by try it? Like be demon possessed? No thank you. Smile
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Depends, what kind of demons? I mean demons are featured in all sorts of folklore across the world. Though I think in general they are all bad so... I guess it wouldn't matter.

But if it were of the Abrahamic Demonology then I would have to decline. To even consider 'trying it' I would first have to consider the other side in all this, namely God. Why on earth would I risk my soul to try something like that out? Its actually something that bugs me in movies/anime. Especially in Hell Girl. I mean... they are given proof that not only does Hell exist, but so does Heaven. Though still a fun watch.

This same thinking goes with the whole making a deal with the devil for my soul. Would the short term, and compared to eternity anything would be, gain be anywhere worth it in the end? Sure get all the power and money you want, but once your dead you become the devil's bitch.

So no, I would have to decline such an invitation.

Now would it count as a threesome? I don't think so. Well in Supernatural they have it so often the human is vaguely aware of whats going on. So lets say if a demon were to possess someone in real life and this were to happen. Then it would be considered rape more then it would be a threesome. Actually I am pretty sure it would be considered rape one way or another.

As for actual demon possession being real. I honestly have no idea. I like to keep my mind open to ideas and possibilities. So until proof is given one way or another whether or not demons exist. I will keep an open mind to it.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:51 pm

I say let's try the average movie one

Well if you are willing to fight the demon why would God object?

Well yeah I get the possible danger and I personally wouldn't risk my life like this in my youth but in my crappy really old years? Can you imagine a more intense experience? A sheer contest of wills between yourself and a demon with the prize being your body. It would be the greatest test ever.

Hmm good point. I guess you need willing symbiosis for it to count. Kinda like the Tok'ra. But then you will be technically doing it with a snake so....
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Rex wrote:I say let's try the average movie one

Well if you are willing to fight the demon why would God object?

Hmm thats a fairly good point. But I don't think He would be to happy with the whole thing over all.

Well yeah I get the possible danger and I personally wouldn't risk my life like this in my youth but in my crappy really old years? Can you imagine a more intense experience? A sheer contest of wills between yourself and a demon with the prize being your body. It would be the greatest test ever.

It would be incredible, but I'd have half dozen priests near me and set a time limit. Of course I doubt I would be willing to do such a battle. But I can see why someone might. Thats... actually a very interesting idea for a story. An idea of people willingly allowing demons into their body to prove they are Holy and what ever.

But I know I would never go for something like that if the chance was given. I guess I am to scared that my will would be pathetic compared to a demons. But who knows, maybe I'd unlock some supercool powerup or something in the process. Laughing

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:59 am

I don't know. Just look at the OT. God seems pretty fond of putting humans through some sadistic tests and not always for much of a reason. I can see him approving

Well as I am now neither would I. But imagine being say 85 , your entire body giving up for you and knowing that you are just heading for more and more crapiness until you die miserably. The only thing left is your will. Wouldn't you want to have a last go? A last ultimate test. One on One vs a demon. Willpower only. Seems like a good challenge. Even if you die at least you are going out in a blaze of glory
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum