Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The perfect place to be in case of a Zombie Apocalypse

4 posters

Go down

The perfect place to be in case of a Zombie Apocalypse Empty The perfect place to be in case of a Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Rex Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:15 am

The perfect place to be in case of a Zombie Apocalypse Fort-boyard

If you have supplies and weapons I can't imagine a better place to hole up. Very Happy
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

The perfect place to be in case of a Zombie Apocalypse Empty Re: The perfect place to be in case of a Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Unit7 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:53 am

Wow that would make for a great hide out. Where is that and what is that exactly?
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

The perfect place to be in case of a Zombie Apocalypse Empty Re: The perfect place to be in case of a Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Why? Zombies can't swim?
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Why? Zombies can't swim?

I take it you would be the type of person who would be on the front lines determined to take out as many zombies before they die? Razz
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Why? Zombies can't swim?

Well even if they can swim it will be a bit hard for them to go through the thick stone walls while attempting to swim Wink

Wow that would make for a great hide out. Where is that and what is that exactly?

That;s Fort Boyard. It's a French fortress that was built as a defense for the British but for the last 20 years it has been used as a weird reality show. Anyway it can originally accommodate a garrison of 250 man, thanks to the TV show it now has a running electricity and everything, it also has a dock and it's so near the land that you can easily jump over to scavenge for supplies. And with the thick walls and limited access if you have the firepower it's a great defense against the biggest threat in the zombie situation. Other humans Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Hmmm. I'm picturing something along the lines of this...

xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum