Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas dudes

3 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas dudes Empty Merry Christmas dudes

Post by Rex Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:19 pm

I hope the hangover is already over, the presents didn't suck too much and that none of your family members killed each other or accidentally swallowed a christmas decoration.

The Rex hopes you have survived the Holidays well and that you have grand plans for New Year

Merry Christmas dudes Billy-Bob-Thornton-Bad-Santa-image-1
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas dudes Empty Re: Merry Christmas dudes

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:30 pm

My aunt's dog ate an ornament. Does that count? Razz
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Hope you had a great christmas rex. Razz

My mom's friend and my sister's friend ate dinner on Christmas. It was small thing and just sorta enjoying eachothers company. Well I stayed in my room for the most part. Don't really know either of them and not much of a conversationalist. I know, shocking right?

Today we went out to one of my aunts and had a meal. My sister's friend was also there. About the longest time I had spent with him. Seems like a cool guy and we seem to have a similar sense of humor and such. Watched Dispicable Me, well I didn't catch the last half, with another aunt my cousin, sister and her friend. Was a good movie. Also realized watching a movie with my cousin can be a bit annoying if she has seen it already. She likes to point out upcoming scenes and how funny/cute they are. My sister fell asleep twice and boy does she snore!

Basicly my Holiday was spent with family and friends, small and relaxing.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:My aunt's dog ate an ornament. Does that count? Razz

Was the ornament attached to your aunt's cat Merry Christmas dudes 536159
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Unit7 wrote:Hope you had a great christmas rex. Razz

My mom's friend and my sister's friend ate dinner on Christmas. It was small thing and just sorta enjoying eachothers company. Well I stayed in my room for the most part. Don't really know either of them and not much of a conversationalist. I know, shocking right?

Today we went out to one of my aunts and had a meal. My sister's friend was also there. About the longest time I had spent with him. Seems like a cool guy and we seem to have a similar sense of humor and such. Watched Dispicable Me, well I didn't catch the last half, with another aunt my cousin, sister and her friend. Was a good movie. Also realized watching a movie with my cousin can be a bit annoying if she has seen it already. She likes to point out upcoming scenes and how funny/cute they are. My sister fell asleep twice and boy does she snore!

Basicly my Holiday was spent with family and friends, small and relaxing.

Thanks Unit. Hope you had a good one as well rendeer

Yeah I was stuck with my family as well. Not much of a choice on these kind of holiday as well. Kinda of a long affair since my mom is a traditionalist and does the whole 12 or whatever dishes Christmas and it becomes an extremely extremely long dinner. I also hid a few times. There is only so much you can talk about with your family. Hell there is only so much you can talk at all. especially when you have to keep it pg. But still nice you know

Yeah I heard good things about that movie. I've been meaning to watch it. Have you checked out How to Train Your Dragon? I loved that one
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Rex wrote:
Thanks Unit. Hope you had a good one as well rendeer

Yeah I was stuck with my family as well. Not much of a choice on these kind of holiday as well. Kinda of a long affair since my mom is a traditionalist and does the whole 12 or whatever dishes Christmas and it becomes an extremely extremely long dinner. I also hid a few times. There is only so much you can talk about with your family. Hell there is only so much you can talk at all. especially when you have to keep it pg. But still nice you know

Yeah I heard good things about that movie. I've been meaning to watch it. Have you checked out How to Train Your Dragon? I loved that one

I did have a good one. Somehow I find it hard to picture you coming from such a family. 12 dishes? Seems a bit much. But yeah I definitely know what you mean.

It was really fun and cute. I honestly have no other way of describing it otherwise. No I haven't seen How to Train Your Dragon. From the trailers it didn't seem to interesting. But I may have to check it out sometime. Smile
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Haha yeah I come from a disturbingly normal family. And the weird thing about both my family and my people is that none of us are religious at all but when the holidays come everybody becomes super traditional. I think the 12 dishes stem from the 12 apostles. We also get special bread with a coin and good lucks(kinda like those chinese cookies) and everything. It's weird. Hell we even say a prayer how weird is that?

I actually haven't even heard of the movie. I caught it completely randomly and I was surprised by good it was. I thought it looked really childish but it it had that bitter sarcastic sense of humor at times that I quite liked
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Rex wrote:Haha yeah I come from a disturbingly normal family. And the weird thing about both my family and my people is that none of us are religious at all but when the holidays come everybody becomes super traditional. I think the 12 dishes stem from the 12 apostles. We also get special bread with a coin and good lucks(kinda like those chinese cookies) and everything. It's weird. Hell we even say a prayer how weird is that?

Isn't there a common joke about how people only go to Church on Christmas/Eve and Easter? These two seem to be the time of year where people seem to get religious all of a sudden. My family isn't religious at all. Even on Christmas/Easter. Its just an excuse for the family to get together and have a day together. In fact I don't even know why we celebrate Easter at all. I mean Christmas I can kinda understand what with it being more about Santa and presents. But I still haven't quite figured out the whole Easter thing.

I actually haven't even heard of the movie. I caught it completely randomly and I was surprised by good it was. I thought it looked really childish but it it had that bitter sarcastic sense of humor at times that I quite liked

Thats sorta how I thought it be, more childish then anything. But I suppose even some Childish movies are sometimes worth a shot.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum