Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Yay im caught up again...

2 posters

Go down

Bleach: Yay im caught up again... Empty Bleach: Yay im caught up again...

Post by Unit7 Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:19 pm

So I finally got around to catching up on Bleach. I am really impressed that loose ends and various other things that were abandoned were part of a bigger events. Also I knew Aizen was powerful but he is just... well amazingly powerful o.O

But I think they revealed Ichigo's fathers secret a bit too early in the series. The moment where he saves his son would have been alot better if we didn't already know he was a shinigami in the first place. I mean we have known that he was part shinigami part human from birth for... well what? over a hundred episodes ago? It wasn't really shocking as it should have been. But atleast he got the chance to avenge his wife.

I am also curious as to why being part human part shinigami is so fascinating to Aizan. I know that the idea is that souls are reborn in a cycle. First human, then they reside in Soul Society and when they die there, they are reborn as humans. That is if I understood Rukia's explination of how things work in the contest between Ichigo and Uryuu.

So I guess shinigami and I guess everyone in Soul Society is unable to have children because of this? So Ichigo was a freak of nature to start out with? It was never really touched on. No mentions, that I can remember, of anyone ever talking about having kids... well no. I guess thats not entirely true. There are the whole Noble families.

So... maybe its just Shinigami and humans normally dont have kids or cant? That or maybe the Noble Familys don't have kids and only get new additions to the family when their families in the living world die? If I understand correctly unless you die very early you have your memories of your life as a human. But you age much much slower and they sorta... disappear I guess. Well to make things less confusing I guess its just the whole Humans mating with Shinigami. Though why this makes Ichigo, from birth, capable of much more power I am not sure. Hmm do I smell a prophecy or something? lol

But yeah. I am really hoping to learn why Aizen is so fascinated with Ichigo.

Also I am sorta surprised that the Captain of the Healing Squad Peoples was so shocked to learn that Ichigo was that powerful. If I remember correctly she witnessed him go up against that Firey Bird thing thats supposed to be the equivilant of thousands of Zanpaktous. or whatever that number was.

Anyways those small loose ends I was talking about.

The first that comes to mind is that bait Uryuu used to lure Hollows to the living to have a contest with Ichigo. In all honesty I never really thought as to why so many were drawn there. More importantly I didn't give it much thought as to why one of them giant menos came. Until that recap episode and Aizan explaining that it was his doing, I hadn't given it much thought.

Though why them spirit sensing glasses that Renji had was mentioned I really don't know. I mean... were they supposed to stand out?

Was also nice to finally get an explination as to why Ichigo's friends had developed those powers. Also good to see Ichigo's other friends coming back. I always wondered what was the point of them being aware to Ichigo and all that stuff was about. It was only ever briefly shown and given no real explination. So I am interested in knowing what their role in all this will be. That and Uryuu's father. Actually I am just interested in his past with Ichigo's father. In their only time we have seen them spend together it seemed like there was more to them then just knowing each other.

I am sorta surprised that Aizan has made no mention of what happened to Ichigo's mother. If he has been manipulating Ichigo's life in this regard, then obviously the Grand Fisher was also somehow influenced by Aizan... but I guess if this is true then this will be mentioned in their final encounter.

Hmm. I guess thats all them loose ends I can really think about or have anything to say about. Though I read a youtube comment thats been bugging me.

Why was Rukia injured by that Hollow that forced her to give Ichigo power? So far all we know it was just a relatively powerful hollow. I mean she knew how to get her Shikai state... so? Bad plotting maybe? Or maybe that first Hollow was far stronger then I had thought and it was a true rival for her? I dunno.

I was rather surprised that Ichigo's father(what is his name?!) zanpaktou is so similar to Ichigos in the aspect that they both have similar technique. I guess maybe thats just because they are father and son and would naturally have similar zanpaktou(am I spelling that right? Oh well) I guess its not so out there. I mean apparently its been known for a single zanpaktou to choose two masters.

Another comment I had read was involving the difference in Ichigo's personality in regards to fighting. He used to call the ambulance before the fight and was cocky. I hadn't realized he was no longer that cocky guy. He may speak strong words and sound like it, but in reality he feels completely helpless and powerless. I didn't fully grasp this until I saw what Ichigo's inner soul looks like compared to the other times he has gone there. The worst it has ever been was just endless rain with skyscrapers of... hope? and now its just a small town similar to his hometown under an ocean.

Bleach seems to be often categorized by shallow plot/characterization and mostly action. Which I suppose seems true at times. But it does seem to have more to it then that. Atleast I think it does.

Now as far as Aizan and his power. My god he is a god! Though like most villians, he is going to lose because of his hubris. I mean what on earth was he thinking by allowing Ichigo further time to train? Whats his end goal... I know he wants whatever it is that requires Kakura town for. but why continue on with his expirement with Ichigo?

Perhaps he is trying to make Ichigo as strong as possible in order to sacrifice him for something even greater? Hell at this rate he could probably just use Ichigo to unlock or create whatever it is he is wanting to do.

How is it that I can remember details such as the encounter between Ichigo's father and Uryuu's dad but I can't even remember what Aizan's supposed main goal is called? That and names. I just can't remember them. lol

well I got nothing else to say... now to get back to Freaks and Geeks.

Yes I am just starting to watch it so sue me for being late to this amazing party... hmm do I smell another horribly lengthy post in my near future? Yes, yes I do. Twisted Evil
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Yay im caught up again... Empty Re: Bleach: Yay im caught up again...

Post by Rex Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:00 pm

Is Bleach still on? I kinda bored waiting for all the fillers and just read the manga to see how the Aizen story ends

I gotta check out how it is in anime form

And yeah Aizen is quite powerful. Although he spends a little too much time talking for my taste. I wanna see him really go out. Although if you wanna see real power you should check out One Piece. The levels of the Admirals and at least One of the Four Great Pirates is so enormous it makes Aizen look somewhat normal in comparison. Even after 10 years the main heroes can't even scratch them. I mean literally can't scratch them. Can't even hurt them. In fact the first time they met an Admiral he defeated the main three heroes(the so called monster trio who are roughly at the level of a Bleach Captain normally,at the level of not completely unleashed Kenpachi when they are really pissed off) in one move. While he was half asleep and wasn't even fighting them seriously

Lol I think his main goal was to take over as some kind a spirit king or something. I kinda gave up trying to make sense of Bleach's plot long time ago
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum