Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Catholics Mainly

2 posters

Go down

For Catholics Mainly Empty For Catholics Mainly

Post by scifidawn Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Hello for Catholics mainly since you will understand part of this better.

Last night I went to an Annointing of the Sick Mass. And, it happened to be on the feast of Our Lady of Lourdes. So I was graced with two precious Sacraments last night, Eucharist and Annointing!

I got the healing oils on forehead and hands and the priest blessed us and prayed the Holy Spirit over us one at a time. I came home slept about 10 hours and am in the best mood. Who knows, maybe God will decide to heal me of the MS. (If He choses not to, I am strengthened to accept what is. I feel so powerful (In God) today! I am doing a graphics project and yard work (My purple sage bushes need clipped down to prepare for the spring and the back yard needs work) and giving thanks!

I am feeling wonderful and OH, I love GOD so much.

God bless all of you Catholic or not. Have a blessed day! Very Happy Smile Surprised rabbit sunny drunken
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

For Catholics Mainly Empty Re: For Catholics Mainly

Post by secret_life8 Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:12 am

I, personally, have never received Anointing of the Sick, but I have been at the ceremony numerous time. I am glad you go to partake in such a beautiful sacrament Smile
secret_life8
secret_life8

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:42 pm

secret_life8 wrote:I, personally, have never received Anointing of the Sick, but I have been at the ceremony numerous time. I am glad you go to partake in such a beautiful sacrament Smile

Oh Michelle! It was. Although I do not want you go be ill (or dying) it was such a blessing. God was so good giving us these grace-giving sacraments to bring us closer to HIM. When the day comes for you to have it (Far in the future) you will see.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down