Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft and Portal.

2 posters

Go down

Minecraft and Portal. Empty Minecraft and Portal.

Post by Unit7 Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 pm

What on earth could be cooler then this? On Minecraft I finally got around to testing out this Portal Gun mod.

Combining two of my favorite games into one? What more could I ask? Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Minecraft and Portal. Empty Re: Minecraft and Portal.

Post by Rex Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Look man don't even talk to me about portal right. I just found out....I just found out Sad that my computer is not powerful enough to support Portal 2 Sad . Why God ? Why?!!!!!!

P.S I really really got to check this Minecraft thing
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:44 am

Rex wrote:Look man don't even talk to me about portal right. I just found out....I just found out Sad that my computer is not powerful enough to support Portal 2 Sad . Why God ? Why?!!!!!!

That realy sucks... chances are my own computer isn't powerful enough either. In fact my computer is probably boardering on ancient. lol

P.S I really really got to check this Minecraft thing

You really should. It's a great game where just about anything is possible. Currently I am using a pirated version so I can't access multiplayer.

It's basicaly a sandbox game where you can build/do pretty much whatever you want. No story and no real objective. Aside from my current one in trying to make a cake because I realized it's one of like two items I have never actually made. Not hard to due... but just sorta really lazy about it. lol

The only 'downside' of this game is that everything is in blocks sorta like this...

Minecraft and Portal. Minecraft

and yes that is the default character skin thing. But there are plenty of different skins to change Steve... I guess that's the guys name I dunno... to look something completely different. There are also different texture packs that you can download and completely change the look of it.

Personally I actually prefer most of the default.

I'll go into more later if you want. Probably will as one of my legendary 'reviews' but right now I am watching Stargate Universe... for some reason I stopped watching halfway through the first season and now I can't even understand why.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:50 am

Me too. At the beggining it was kinda boring but now I must say it's been getting really good. Too bad it's too late but still there has been some awesome stuff recently. Especially with Rush. The man is a pure grade a badass
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down