Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torchwood!

2 posters

Go down

Torchwood! Empty Torchwood!

Post by melissa052 Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:17 pm

So, I've recently begun to watch Torchwood. Odd that I /just/ started it considering it's a Doctor Who spin off and one of the main characters is Captain Jack Harkness, my #3 fave companion in Doctor Who (Following Rose Tyler and Donna Noble)

So far, I have to say I love it! Almost as much as I love Doctor Who! And normally I'm not a big fan of spin offs!

Any other watchers around here? If not, I highly suggest it! Especially if you're into Sci-fi/crime-y shows... And even if you're not, it's brilliant!

I'll probably do like I did for my DW thread when I've finished S3 (4 more eps to go) and update the thread later with my favorite episodes and thoughts...
Thoughts generally, now-speaking...
-Gwen is awesome!
-Jack is... Well... Jack! And seems to get sexier the more I see him. I did not find him this attractive in DW. Well... Maybe in Bad Wolf/Parting of the Ways when he wore the back vest/white shirt.
-I seem to love Martha in TW almost instantly but I initially hated her in DW... Still don't like her in DW but getting to like her more! Very Happy Shame she's only in for 3 episodes though. I do with Jack gets her into Torchwood to replace the now-really dead Owen.
-Janto (Jack/Ianto)... Possibly the best thing since Drose (Doctor/Rose)... And I'm not a big shipper... I just love those two together! Although I do also like the idea of Jack/Gwen... Jack/Rose/Ninth Doc would be interesting too... *Shakes head* That would be DW though!

Torchwood! 4914_torchwood_main_595
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Torchwood! Empty Re: Torchwood!

Post by Unit7 Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:00 am

For some reason I have yet to see Torchwood. Well I caught one of the specials or something once. Children of Earth I think it was called.

I might have to start watching. Smile
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Oh, yes! Children of Earth was the third series which was a 5-parter which was the entire series... I thought it was wonderful, but would have rather seen an actual season like 1 and 2... I'm hoping S4 (Miracle Day, I believe. 10 episodes) will be somewhat more satisfying.

Definitely do! It won't disappoint! Especially if you liked Captain Jack Harkness in Doctor Who! Very Happy
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum