Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No title yet.

2 posters

Go down

No title yet. Empty No title yet.

Post by melissa052 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:14 am

Fair warning, I'm a terrible writer when it comes to stories, but I randomly woke up at a quarter to three AM and had to write this... Odd because it's just gonna be a novel form of one of my many unfinished screenplays, and I think it might be easier to write!

Anywho, this is really just a short prologue type thing... Would probably be better if I wrote it at a more reasonable time.

I remember the last time I saw my parents. My biological parents. I was six years old and my little brother had been very sick. I remember how he'd been crying because of the pain and my dad didn't like that he wouldn't shut up so he went into my brothers room at the dead of the night and shot him once in the head, killing him. He didn't know I was watching which is a good thing, because I might have seen the same fate as Nathan. After he killed my brother, he and mom went to hide the body, leaving me home alone which is when I took the opportunity to call the police.
Within five minutes, police sirens filled the night air, rushing over to my house, they were there to protect me from the parents I've always feared. Mom and dad finally returned in about in hour's time and the policemen immediately arrested both of them after questioning them and searching the house, finding the drugs. Mom and dad went to prison, dad was eventually sentenced to life without parole for what he'd done to Nathan. Mom got fifteen years, even though she deserved life like my dad, for letting whatever happened happen. I was taken into foster care and passed from home to home, never wanted anywhere because of where I'd been brought up, I suppose. It wasn't the easiest life but at the end of the day, it's completely worth it, just because of where I am now.
My name is Lexi Tyler, and this is my story.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

No title yet. Empty Re: No title yet.

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Good stuff. I think you have a real future as a story creator. Smile

I will say that while the idea is fantastic, the writing could be better. It's not that it's bad, but I've seen better. Maybe it'd be better if the sun was up when this was written. Razz

I really think you should team up with a professional (or at least someone with more writing experience... Unit?) and just explain everything. Then they would be the wordsmith, making it more interesting to read, but still having all your plot details and stuff.

All in all, though, I enjoyed this. Very Happy
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down