Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New show that doesn't suck horribly for now :Suburgatory

2 posters

Go down

New show that doesn't suck horribly for now :Suburgatory Empty New show that doesn't suck horribly for now :Suburgatory

Post by Rex Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:55 pm

New show that doesn't suck horribly for now :Suburgatory Suburgatory
I admit. The only reason I gave this show a chance was because I like hot read heads but to my surprise it turned out to be pretty decent. The first big and pleasant surprise was Alan Tudyk aka Wash from Firefly but apart from his awesomeness the show is pretty well written. Granted it's build on stereotypes about the suburbs but it makes it work. The humor is good and not over the top and the lead actress is not just hot but quite good as well. Ditto for her father. The show is kinda like a mix between Daria(although the quality is not so high) and Mean Girls

You can watch it here

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2728121-Suburgatory
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

New show that doesn't suck horribly for now :Suburgatory Empty Re: New show that doesn't suck horribly for now :Suburgatory

Post by Unit7 Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh. Ignore my part of my post asking which new show. In the uh... Dawson's Creek thread.

Hmm I think I will check it out. Smile
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

New show that doesn't suck horribly for now :Suburgatory Empty Re: New show that doesn't suck horribly for now :Suburgatory

Post by Rex Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:00 pm

As I knew you would muhahahaha. My plan is working. Now for the cake!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:01 pm

What? Am I just some experiment to you? I will not stand for...

Cake? Smile
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Rex wrote:Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test.

Alright! Bring on this test. Smile

wait this somehow seems very familiar. Its like I... played through this once or something.

But its worth it for the cake!

(I think thats more or less what GLaDOS says when she/he/it tries to kill you in the fire?)
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Test shall commence in 3...2...1

Please note that we have added a consequence for failure. Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official testing record, followed by death

Wow I think so. Man I am so bummed my computer is not powerful enough to play portal 2
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down