Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Endings. One of my new favorite shows

2 posters

Go down

Happy Endings. One of my new favorite shows Empty Happy Endings. One of my new favorite shows

Post by Rex Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Happy Endings. One of my new favorite shows Happy-endings-quotes
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2621825-Happy-Endings

I have to say that I was very surprised at how much I have grown to love this show. At first I started only watching it because two of the main characters are

Happy Endings. One of my new favorite shows Eliza-coupe-as-denise

YES. Denise from Scrubs!

and

Happy Endings. One of my new favorite shows Elisha-cuthbert-gm_l6
Elisha Cuthbert!

But while came from the eye candy I stayed because the show is simply that good

It revolves around six friends. It starts with the character of Elisa Cuthbert running out on her wedding day from Dave one of the other main character. And from then it just keeps rolling. Each chaarcter has their own unique and rather hilarious personality. From Jane(Denise Smile)) ) who is pretty much a control freak psycho to Max is the laziest and straightest gay guy ever.

The show is just awesome. Even though it starts slow it grows amazingly well to the point where they actually managed to pull of hilarious Hitler and rape van and stabbing jokes and that's really not easy. I highly recommend it to everybody. Oh and it was aired out of order but it's actually kinda better like this
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Happy Endings. One of my new favorite shows Empty Re: Happy Endings. One of my new favorite shows

Post by Unit7 Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Definitely going to give this show a shot. I think I saw this on some list while browsing but didnt give it a second glance.

Now I wish I had. Razz
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Happy Endings. One of my new favorite shows Empty Re: Happy Endings. One of my new favorite shows

Post by Rex Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Unit7 wrote:Definitely going to give this show a shot. I think I saw this on some list while browsing but didnt give it a second glance.

Now I wish I had. Razz

If you think this is good you should see the other show. The review will be up in 5 minutes. It's been awhile since I was this excited about a new show
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Rex wrote:
Unit7 wrote:Definitely going to give this show a shot. I think I saw this on some list while browsing but didnt give it a second glance.

Now I wish I had. Razz

If you think this is good you should see the other show. The review will be up in 5 minutes. It's been awhile since I was this excited about a new show

Oh what is this mysterious show?

or wiat is it Revenge. if so then yeah i completely agree. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down