Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community- One of the best show I have seen

5 posters

Go down

Community- One of the best show I have seen Empty Community- One of the best show I have seen

Post by Rex Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:11 am

Community- One of the best show I have seen NBC-Community-23-8-10-kc

Now I have been hearing about Community for a long long time. But I dismissed it because I thought it was just an over hyped sitcom like Big Bang theory. Something nice but nothing really special. And my god I was so so very wrong. It is amazing. Beyond amazing. I haven't been so excited about a show since ..forever

The show is about what is perhaps one of the worst community colleges in the USA. It centers around 7 characters each one as weird as the others.

We have

Community- One of the best show I have seen Jeff_winger
Jeff Winger

Conman lawyer who is herto take his law degree again after they found it he was using a fake one till now. Cocky and with an ego the size of the moon he has the acting role of the dad of the group. Yeah you heard it. The dad

Community- One of the best show I have seen Tumblr_lgdoyf5cLJ1qciesyo1_400
Next we have Annie. Lovable, hard working Annie used to be a brilliant but not very good looking student in high school. Still she was headed to Ivy League until she addicted to adderall had a nervous breakdown and ended in rehab. Now out of rehab and actually hot she tries to juggle what it is like to be hot and what is like being probably the only person in group who is there to actually study

Community- One of the best show I have seen 284px-S1-Abed_Nadir
Abed Naid is one of the best characters ever. Weird, robotic, almost incapable of connecting to people without movie references but at the same time incredibly skilled at everything and has confidence coming out of his butt. Also he is a muslim. Not something you see a lot in tv shows. he also really likes Batman. And soon he becomes Batman

Community- One of the best show I have seen 284px-S1-Shirley_Bennet
Shirley is well what Dawn would be like if she black and fun. Very Happy

Community- One of the best show I have seen 284px-S1-Troy_Barnes

Troy used to be a star athlete until he dislocated both shoulders during a keg-flip. Kinda slow but absolutely lovable he is Aber's other half. He also hates troll

Community- One of the best show I have seen 284px-S1-Pierce_Hawthorne

Pierce is an old millionaire racist,homophobe and sexist. Who is petty vindictive and vengful and who always knows just the wrong thing to say. However he has some hilarious and some very nice moments and there are lasers in his religions

Community- One of the best show I have seen 284px-S1-Britta_Perry
Britta is the worst Laughing

Anyway the best part of the show is how they become this really lovable and crazy family and the chemistry between them is awesome. Also one of the best things about the show is how much effort they put into. There is no b.s laugh track . It's amazing and quite often very subtle.

I recommend it to everybody. Seriously do it now. I want to talk about it. GO! You can watch it here

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-27194-Community

Go!!!!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Community- One of the best show I have seen Empty Re: Community- One of the best show I have seen

Post by Rex Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:00 pm

As an incentive to Unit here are the two main actress outside work clothes

Community- One of the best show I have seen Community-gillian-jacobs-alison-brie_628

as an incentive to the girl around here Nathan Fillion approves of Community

Community- One of the best show I have seen Tumblr_lxrsuyHftS1qzynaro1_500
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Community- One of the best show I have seen Empty Re: Community- One of the best show I have seen

Post by jessixxfan Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 pm

i love this show as well! and something that might interest you, i got to tour the set of community! it was pretty cool. they were turning the cafeteria set into a carnival. it was a really cool experience. I also got to meet Yvette Nicole Brown, who plays Shirley. Our tour guide said we couldn't bother any of the actors but she ended up coming to us and saying hi because she saw us all staring at her. haha and i saw Chevy Chase too, but didn't get to talk to him. Razz
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:10 pm

One time a couple years ago, I fell asleep on my dad's couch watching TV. I woke up at like 4AM and this was on, so I watched a couple episodes. I had a bit of a middle-of-the-night euphoria thing happening, so I really don't remember the gist of the show at all. All I remember is thinking, "What the hell is this?" It's really not overhyped at all. No one else I know has even heard of it...
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:59 pm

I haven't seen this show yet, but I love Joel Mchail. I think that is his name, anyway I watch the Soup every Friday. (:

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:48 am

jessixxfan wrote:i love this show as well! and something that might interest you, i got to tour the set of community! it was pretty cool. they were turning the cafeteria set into a carnival. it was a really cool experience. I also got to meet Yvette Nicole Brown, who plays Shirley. Our tour guide said we couldn't bother any of the actors but she ended up coming to us and saying hi because she saw us all staring at her. haha and i saw Chevy Chase too, but didn't get to talk to him. Razz

Dear god I am so jealous of you like now I feel like brain is going to chang! Seriously you are like the coolest person ever right now!!!!

Community- One of the best show I have seen I haven't seen this show yet, but I love Joel Mchail. I think that is his name, anyway I watch the Soup every Friday

You gotta see it. It's beyond brilliant !!!

One time a couple years ago, I fell asleep on my dad's couch watching TV. I woke up at like 4AM and this was on, so I watched a couple episodes. I had a bit of a middle-of-the-night euphoria thing happening, so I really don't remember the gist of the show at all. All I remember is thinking, "What the hell is this?" It's really not overhyped at all. No one else I know has even heard of it...

It can't be explained. It must be experienced. Here is a small dose

And another one

You gotta watch it. It's awesome

And it will get you ready for college life Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by jessixxfan Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:26 pm

yeah it was such an awesome tour! all the stuff in the vending machines are turned around so you can't see the labels. you can't really see it on the show though, or not that i have noticed. but they do it so they don't have to clear all the labels to be shown on tv. i found that very interesting.
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:27 pm

God I am so jealous of you right now. Oh by the way did you saw the awesome PSA Donald Glover made?

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Unit where are you? Do I have to bribe you one more time? Ok here is another incentive to see the show. This is one of the main heroines

Spoiler:
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Since tonight is Community night I thoght I would come back to lobby for show with the power of song! Most of these don't have too many spoilers so they should be ok(don't forget. Community is the kind of show you watch from the begining. If you just tune it randomly you may not experience the whole magic)

Anywho here are the songs!

(this one is kinda spoilerish)

This one might make you feel interesting sensations

And something non musical but still quite good Wink

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Rex wrote:Unit where are you? Do I have to bribe you one more time? Ok here is another incentive to see the show. This is one of the main heroines

Spoiler:

Sorry. The show looks good. It really does. In fact I haven't heard much against it. It's just that I haven't been in the mood for it. Which sounds silly but I haven't been looking to watch a comedy recently. If I were to watch then it could you know unravel the very fabric of space and time. And do you know how expensive that stuff has been lately?

But seriously I will watch it soon... hopefully.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jessixxfan Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:59 pm

the episode last week was the one they were working on when i visited the set! Smile it was really cool seeing everything in its entirety on TV. i visited paramount studios again about a month ago, i was hoping to see the set again but they were on hiatus. Razz but this time i did get pictures of their "library" and some doors they have for exterior shots.
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Unit7 wrote:
Rex wrote:Unit where are you? Do I have to bribe you one more time? Ok here is another incentive to see the show. This is one of the main heroines

Spoiler:

Sorry. The show looks good. It really does. In fact I haven't heard much against it. It's just that I haven't been in the mood for it. Which sounds silly but I haven't been looking to watch a comedy recently. If I were to watch then it could you know unravel the very fabric of space and time. And do you know how expensive that stuff has been lately?

But seriously I will watch it soon... hopefully.

Oh I know. I am just incepting your subconscious for the future

P.S Space and Time become a rather huge deal in the show later on. Let's say that a certain Time Traveler and his companion makes an appearance several times

jessixxfan wrote:the episode last week was the one they were working on when i visited the set! Smile it was really cool seeing everything in its entirety on TV. i visited paramount studios again about a month ago, i was hoping to see the set again but they were on hiatus. Razz but this time i did get pictures of their "library" and some doors they have for exterior shots.

So jealous of you Sad You are one lucky lucky girl. I would so love to see this. Dammit first I miss Jaimie on this convention in Australia, then I miss possible visit to Community set...man sometimes it sucks to live in Europe. All the fun accesible stuff seems to be out there
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed May 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Community is ending soon. Please watch it. We don't have a lot of time

Community- One of the best show I have seen Alison-brie-eyes
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum