Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crap. I got nothing to watch.

2 posters

Go down

Crap. I got nothing to watch.  Empty Crap. I got nothing to watch.

Post by Unit7 Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 am

I recently got caught up on a new show and after I catch up with a few other shows I have neglected I will have nothing to watch. I have been going over a pretty long list and I just can't seem to find anything that catches my interest.

Any suggestions?
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Crap. I got nothing to watch.  Empty Re: Crap. I got nothing to watch.

Post by Rex Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:37 am

Do you even need to ask? You know I am always good for it

Ok. Let's start with shows currently airing

Once Upon a Time: I know the premise sounds kinda stupid but it's actually a surprisingly awesome show. Robert Carlyle shines as a brilliant Rumpel and Red Riding Hood is hot as hell

Crap. I got nothing to watch.  Tumblr_m1s77elSob1r6dfgpo1_500Crap. I got nothing to watch.  Tumblr_m1pihzZomB1qcoz2bo3_250

Happy Endings- It's a rather brilliant show. Didn't expect it to be so good but you really gotta watch it. It has both Eliza Coupe( Denise from Scrubs) And Elisha Cuthbert and not just them but everybody shines in it

Grimm- Again the premise seems a bit stupid but it's actually quite a an amusing show. Nothing special but definetely good for killing time

Community- You just got to watch this. You really really do. It's awesome. She wants you to do it Crap. I got nothing to watch.  Tumblr_lntsvuBkT11qevrlbo1_500

Young Justice- It's a pretty damn good series. It's been awhile since we had a good cartoon show but this one is great

Revenge- I think I already told you about this one

One Piece- If you have a LOT of time you can check out this anime(or the manga if you want to catch up faster. They are the same) It's a great one

And so many more!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Hmmm well if these have your seal of approval then I will have to reconsider them.

Also I forgot all about Young Justice. I saw the first two episodes back when it premiered and forgot all about it. I really enjoyed it too. lol

Oh and I have already caught up with Revenge. Speaking of which. I really hate long breaks like this. -_-
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:15 am

Well I started watching Grimm. I first took it as a Supernatural ripoff only with a more fairytale spin on things. But after watching the first episode, while not entirely hooked, I should have given this a chance much sooner. While it's somewhat similar but very different. Give two people a similar idea and they will come up with entirely different stories. Smile

I also remembered that I really should watch Lost Girl. I have only seen about 5-15 minutes of it total. The premise sounds good, and I know you posted on here about it.

But as much as I want to start it I am also sorta dreading it. Sort of a worry that I may have slightly hyped this up a tad only to have it fall short.

I actually think that was what I was feeling before I started watching Buffy the Vampireslayer... or maybe it was a different show.

Well I rambled on a bit too long. Razz
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:49 am

Young Justice is really good and the season is near a cool finale

Grimm is pretty fun. I especially like the werewolf. He is so awesome Smile But I personally prefer Once Upon a Time. Grimm is great but it has the whole crime thing going on albeit in a far greater way then more procedurals. But Once Upon a Time is really good because the show is dual. We get a great and quite often a very interesting storyline for each character and we get to see both of their lives.

Lost Girl is quite fun. It takes it a few episodes to find it's feet but it's a very fun show. But just to make it clear. It's not some deep greatly written show. It's about fun and very charismatic and great characters. Also hot girls. Like a lot of hot girls.

So as long as you expect this you should have no problem enjoying it. Well you probably won't have much trouble enjoying it anyway Wink
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Rex wrote:Young Justice is really good and the season is near a cool finale

Will keep this in mind. Smile

Grimm is pretty fun. I especially like the werewolf. He is so awesome Smile But I personally prefer Once Upon a Time. Grimm is great but it has the whole crime thing going on albeit in a far greater way then more procedurals. But Once Upon a Time is really good because the show is dual. We get a great and quite often a very interesting storyline for each character and we get to see both of their lives.

I can definitely see why you prefer Once Upon a Time. Its surprisingly fresh and unique amongst most shows these days. I have only seen the first two episodes but I am seriously impressed by just about everything. The Kid is also really cool.

Though why is it that most shows seem to be a cop procedural mix? I mean the only difference seems to be what different twist they can put on it. Not to say its bad, some of them are actually really good. But... yeah I'd like more variety.

Lost Girl is quite fun. It takes it a few episodes to find it's feet but it's a very fun show. But just to make it clear. It's not some deep greatly written show. It's about fun and very charismatic and great characters. Also hot girls. Like a lot of hot girls.

So as long as you expect this you should have no problem enjoying it. Well you probably won't have much trouble enjoying it anyway Wink

I'll try and keep this in mind when I eventually get around to watching it.

As always thanks for the suggestions. Smile
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:58 am

Yeah and the great is that with time it becomes even better with time. Especially Rumpel.

Yeah. I think this is because this brings the high ratings since you don't really need to follow a storyline. You can just tune in and out at any time

If you need further encouragement for Lost Girl Wink

Crap. I got nothing to watch.  Tumblr_m1yeadWT2b1qbuypqo3_250
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:21 am

Rex wrote:Yeah and the great is that with time it becomes even better with time. Especially Rumpel.

Oh I am really looking forward to more Rumpel. Smile

Yeah. I think this is because this brings the high ratings since you don't really need to follow a storyline. You can just tune in and out at any time

Makes sense. For me I really do need a story arc of some sort to keep me interested. I mean I do enjoy quite a few shows where you can pretty much watch the series backwards... I find that I am only watching them when nothing else is on. Though I did Marathon Cold Case.

But I just really enjoyed the use of Flash Backs and how it actually told a story leading up to the murder.

But uh... yeah. If there isn't some sort of actual storyline it's one of the first shows I won't try and keep up with.

If you need further encouragement for Lost Girl Wink

Crap. I got nothing to watch.  Tumblr_m1yeadWT2b1qbuypqo3_250
hmm yeah that's pretty much all the encouragement I need. Wink
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down