Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't trust the bitch in Apartment 23

2 posters

Go down

Don't trust the bitch in Apartment 23 Empty Don't trust the bitch in Apartment 23

Post by Rex Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:20 am

Don't trust the bitch in Apartment 23 349797
Don't trust the bitch in Apartment 23 Dont-Trust-The-B-In-Apt-23
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2732624-Dont-Trust-the-B-in-Apartment-23

You know I had a good feeling about "Don't trust the bitch in Apartment 23" when I saw that the lead is Krysten Ritter who apart from being hot as hell has been awesome in everything she has been from Veronica Mars to Breaking Bad but it exceeded my every expectation. The show is awesome. I am putting it right there with Happy Endings and Community.

The series starts with June(blonde one) a girl who comes to the city with big ambitions and plans. But on her first day in her high powered Wall Street job. But on her first day the goverment takes down her company and she is left with no job and no company apartment. This leads her to apartment hunting which brings her in contact with Chloe. At first look a sweet and wonderful person but in reality an insane bitch who is a crazy con artist. With her favorite con taking her roomates deposit money and then driving them insane into leaving the apartment. And of course we have Chloe's best friend James Van Der Beek who plays himself and is completely hilarious with him constantly either being annoyed by Dawson's ghost or using it to get laid

So in conclusion really awesome show. Watch it Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Don't trust the bitch in Apartment 23 Empty Re: Don't trust the bitch in Apartment 23

Post by Unit7 Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Sounds like an interesting show. Going to have to catch up on it. Smile
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum