Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooo.... Yeah... ADVENTURE TIME! :D (Almost. XD)

+3
ayan
maggiemay
melissa052
7 posters

Go down

Soooo.... Yeah... ADVENTURE TIME! :D (Almost. XD) Empty Soooo.... Yeah... ADVENTURE TIME! :D (Almost. XD)

Post by melissa052 Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:27 pm

This is just to show exactly how spontaneous I tend to be. This morning, when I woke up, I texted my best friend, Liz "Hey! You know what would be fun? A cross country trip using only Amtrak trains and buses. Talk about epic journey!"

And now we're actually planning that epic journey for sometime this summer, after she gets out of college for the semester! This will be fun! Very Happy
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Soooo.... Yeah... ADVENTURE TIME! :D (Almost. XD) Empty Re: Soooo.... Yeah... ADVENTURE TIME! :D (Almost. XD)

Post by maggiemay Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:40 pm

melissa052 wrote:This is just to show exactly how spontaneous I tend to be. This morning, when I woke up, I texted my best friend, Liz "Hey! You know what would be fun? A cross country trip using only Amtrak trains and buses. Talk about epic journey!"

And now we're actually planning that epic journey for sometime this summer, after she gets out of college for the semester! This will be fun! Very Happy

That sounds fantastic! I wanna roadtrip so badly when I'm a little older.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Soooo.... Yeah... ADVENTURE TIME! :D (Almost. XD) Empty Re: Soooo.... Yeah... ADVENTURE TIME! :D (Almost. XD)

Post by ayan Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Road trip.... That should be fun. But be careful on Amtraks, there are some weirdos on those trains.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 pm

ayan wrote:Road trip.... That should be fun. But be careful on Amtraks, there are some weirdos on those trains.

Oh, yes! I've actually been on the train many, many times, never a boring ride! It's actually my favorite way to travel a long distance! Though, I was thinking about the weirdos earlier, just because I was talking to my grandma about me and Liz planning the trip. She seems to completely approve of it, yet she still gets nervous about me crossing a busy street. Weird grandma is weird. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Where do you hope to visit?

I highly recommend Maine if you end up near New England. The Portland area is amazing. My boyfriend and I purposely went two hours out of our way to have lunch by the ocean in Cape Elizabeth a few weeks ago when we made a trip out to NH for a reptile expo.

Soooo.... Yeah... ADVENTURE TIME! :D (Almost. XD) 52321610
http://lobstershacktwolights.com/

And of course while we were there, we had to go take a gander at a light house.
Soooo.... Yeah... ADVENTURE TIME! :D (Almost. XD) 53278810
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Oh, that's beautiful! Very Happy Portland is actually one of the places we were thinking of going... From the looks of it, the stops will be San Antonio, New Orleans, DC, NYC, Niagara Falls, Portland, Chicago, West Glacier (In Montana), Seattle, San Francisco, then back home. We've planned to stay in motels in most of the cities for 1-2 days, depending on the city, just because a sleeper car on the trains cost about as much as a high class hotel and makes the trip more expensive.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:44 am

Come visit me in NOLA!!!! haha
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:19 pm

This sounds kinda awesome. A friend of my did the same. Well similar. She decided to hitchike through all of Europe. Said it was really kick ass

I hope you have a great time
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:28 pm

You can't say you're spontaneous if you're actually planning such a trip, especially if it's months in advance. Razz

But have fun, take lots of pictures, and look up our addresses, so you can stalk all your friends. Hehehehe!
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:06 pm

PiperC! wrote:Come visit me in NOLA!!!! haha

Haha! Maybe if we have time! Wink We're actually talking about Atlanta instead of NOLA. Especially since I have family there so we'd save a little... XD

Rex wrote:This sounds kinda awesome. A friend of my did the same. Well similar. She decided to hitchike through all of Europe. Said it was really kick ass

I hope you have a great time

Haha! I think if I tried that, I'd probably end up murdered or something.

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:You can't say you're spontaneous if you're actually planning such a trip, especially if it's months in advance. Razz

But have fun, take lots of pictures, and look up our addresses, so you can stalk all your friends. Hehehehe!

Well, it's best to plan these things out... Know how much money we'd need so we don't underestimate and have to walk halfway across the country to get home. Not to mention the monthly ticket we're getting limits us to 18 segments. We need to plan our routes wisely so the last few would lead us home. :p

Oh, I was totally intending on stalking all of you. Well, not ALL of you. Just you. Wink
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:04 pm

melissa052 wrote:Oh, that's beautiful! Very Happy Portland is actually one of the places we were thinking of going... From the looks of it, the stops will be San Antonio, New Orleans, DC, NYC, Niagara Falls, Portland, Chicago, West Glacier (In Montana), Seattle, San Francisco, then back home. We've planned to stay in motels in most of the cities for 1-2 days, depending on the city, just because a sleeper car on the trains cost about as much as a high class hotel and makes the trip more expensive.

Niagara Falls is cool. It's better on the Canada side, so bring a passport. There's a lot to do in the Buffalo area too. The Buffalo Zoo is always an adventure. And there's a botanical garden out there somewhere that looked cool. My boyfriend and I were supposed to go on a double date there last year with one of his friends and her man, but we never got around to it.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum