Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing

2 posters

Go down

Missing Empty Missing

Post by Unit7 Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:09 am

The premise of Missing is a fairly simple one. After Becca Winstone's son disappears while studying abroad in Rome, she travels to Italy to try and find her missing son. Oh yeah and she is ex CIA. Both the CIA and the Syndicate interfere in her efforts to try and find her son.

I am really enjoying this show so far. First off it contains one of my favorite types of stories. A main character who is willing to do anything to save someone they love. Throw in a few explosions, some awesome fight scenes, and even if the plot is crap, and maybe a handheld camera effect with a giant monster in the background... and I will enjoy it. I guess I just love the whole idea of it. Especially when the main character turns out to be a one man... or in this case woman army.

A few parts have been a bit predictable. Though I wonder if that's because it is or if it's because I have seen so many TV shows that even the subtlest hint pretty much gives things away. That and I tend to see a lot of the same plot.

Not sure what else to say. Oh Sean Bean is in it! But there isn't a whole lot to say without going into spoilers. I mean nothing too major.

But their are a lot of fun episodes. Smile

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Missing Empty Re: Missing

Post by Rex Tue May 01, 2012 12:18 pm

It's good really? Around here they were actually doing a simultaneous premiere with the US like they did with Walking Dead. Hmm maybe I gotta check it out. The trailer didn't really grab my but I trust your taste

And I would love to see how Sean Bean will die. Speaking of which this seems like a good place to add the Save Sean Bean Initiative

Missing 2012-04-13
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Well I have been enjoying the ride so far. The last episode, at least the last one I saw(not sure when it's on each week) pretty much left her on her own.

Also that poster is hillarious. Poor Sean Bean. He just can't seem to stay alive. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed May 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Nice. Just saw the first episode and I can see the attraction. Ashley Judd is really good, the mystery is interesting and I am curious to see more!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum