Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the best music video I've seen in some time now!

5 posters

Go down

Probably the best music video I've seen in some time now! Empty Probably the best music video I've seen in some time now!

Post by melissa052 Tue May 25, 2010 7:38 pm

I just found the music video for Walk Away! Super catchy song with a hilarious video to it! I couldn't stop laughing at it! LMAO!

You've got your mother and your brother, every other
Under cover telling you what to say
You think I'm stupid
But the truth is, that it's Cupid
Baby, loving you has made me this way

So before you point your finger
Get your hands off of my trigger
You need to know this situations getting old
And now the more you talk, the less I can take

I'm looking for attention
Not another question
Should you stay or should you go
Well, if you don't have the answer
Why you still standing here
Hey,
Just walk away

I waited here for you like a kid waiting after school
So tell me how come you never showed
I gave you everything and never asked for anything
And look at me, I'm all alone
So before you start defending, baby
Stop all your pretending

I know you know I know
So what's the point in being so,
"Let's get this show on the road today"

Not another question
Hey,
Just walk away

I want a love
I want a fire
To feel the burn
My desires
I want a man by my side
Not a boy who runs and hides
Are you going to fight for me
Die for me
Live and breathe for me
Do you care for me
Cause if you don't then just leave

Not another question
Hey,
Just walk away
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Probably the best music video I've seen in some time now! Empty Re: Probably the best music video I've seen in some time now!

Post by Rex Tue May 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Bah. That's not the best video. This is!

I mean come on. Sexy cave ladies, dinosaurs and ninjas? It just can't get any better Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Probably the best music video I've seen in some time now! Empty Re: Probably the best music video I've seen in some time now!

Post by melissa052 Tue May 25, 2010 10:27 pm

LOL! Let me rephrase that for you... Best Kelly Clarkson music video! Wink

I'll watch that one in a bit.... To play it would mean me having to get up to pause my ipod which is currently on the speaker and I just got comfortable... hehe!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue May 25, 2010 10:37 pm

Sorry but those music videos are weak compared to...

well wtf is this anyways. o.O

Of course now I need to go cry...

*sniffle sniff* Bonnie dies so young. Sad

Speaking of which...
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Wed May 26, 2010 12:24 pm

That's one of my favorite videos and songs of Kelly's! Very Happy
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed May 26, 2010 12:47 pm

chasity834xox wrote:That's one of my favorite videos and songs of Kelly's! Very Happy

LOL! Mine too! Well, my favorite video... My favorite song from her now is currently "Can I Have a Kiss"... But this song is like right up there with it! Hell, all of Kelly's songs are amazing! Very Happy

Speaking of Kelly! She's performing tonight on Idol! I finally have a reason to watch this season! Laughing
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Thu May 27, 2010 12:03 pm

melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:That's one of my favorite videos and songs of Kelly's! Very Happy

LOL! Mine too! Well, my favorite video... My favorite song from her now is currently "Can I Have a Kiss"... But this song is like right up there with it! Hell, all of Kelly's songs are amazing! Very Happy

Speaking of Kelly! She's performing tonight on Idol! I finally have a reason to watch this season! Laughing

I've never heard that song of hers before! I'll have to check it out! Smile My favorite song of hers right now is probably "Because of You". I think that song is incredible! =]

Haha! I saw her last night while I was watching it! Very Happy lol
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu May 27, 2010 5:16 pm

chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

I've never heard that song of hers before! I'll have to check it out! Smile My favorite song of hers right now is probably "Because of You". I think that song is incredible! =]

Yeah, it's really good! (But what of her's ISN'T good? LOL), it's on her "My December" album... Because of You is pretty good too! That one and Breakaway are a few that I can relate to the most....
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Fri May 28, 2010 10:59 pm

melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

Yeah, it's really good! (But what of her's ISN'T good? LOL), it's on her "My December" album... Because of You is pretty good too! That one and Breakaway are a few that I can relate to the most....

LOL! You're right; nothing of hers isn't good! =D I don't have that album. I only have her "Breakaway" and "All I Ever Wanted" albums. But anyway, I listened to "Can I Have a Kiss" on youtube and I loved it!! Very Happy Thanks for telling me about it because I don't know if i would have listened to it otherwise.. Haha (:
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri May 28, 2010 11:02 pm

chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

LOL! You're right; nothing of hers isn't good! =D I don't have that album. I only have her "Breakaway" and "All I Ever Wanted" albums. But anyway, I listened to "Can I Have a Kiss" on youtube and I loved it!! Very Happy Thanks for telling me about it because I don't know if i would have listened to it otherwise.. Haha (:

Haha! You're welcome! You should try getting your hands on her other two CDs! They're so filled with amazing songs!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Fri May 28, 2010 11:09 pm

melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

Haha! You're welcome! You should try getting your hands on her other two CDs! They're so filled with amazing songs!

Yeah! I'll have to do that! Random, but have you ever seen Kelly in concert? I really want to. Ahaha!
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri May 28, 2010 11:15 pm

chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:

Yeah! I'll have to do that! Random, but have you ever seen Kelly in concert? I really want to. Ahaha!

Nope! Never had the chance... Definitely intend to if she's ever around again though! I've seen her live via youtube and she seems to sound BETTER live than on CD...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Sat May 29, 2010 11:15 am

melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

Nope! Never had the chance... Definitely intend to if she's ever around again though! I've seen her live via youtube and she seems to sound BETTER live than on CD...

Yeah, I've seen her live on youtube before, too and I have to agree! She's definitely on the long list of people I want to see in concert! lol Very Happy
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat May 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Haha! Maybe we should demand another KC tour and have her stop in our towns at the very least!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Sat May 29, 2010 12:29 pm

melissa052 wrote:Haha! Maybe we should demand another KC tour and have her stop in our towns at the very least!

Haha! I like that plan! lol!
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sat May 29, 2010 12:32 pm

I love this song, a little.

But my absolute favorite song of hers is "Behind These Hazel Eyes" I love that song!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat May 29, 2010 12:37 pm

chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:Haha! Maybe we should demand another KC tour and have her stop in our towns at the very least!

Yeah! And it is possible to demand it... http://eventful.com/performers/kelly-clarkson-/P0-001-000002415-1
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Sat May 29, 2010 1:15 pm

melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:

Yeah! And it is possible to demand it... http://eventful.com/performers/kelly-clarkson-/P0-001-000002415-1

Oh, cool! I didn't know that. Thanks for the link!!
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:

You're welcome! Eventful is awesome for these things... Awesomer if you can get the whole town demanding it!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Sat May 29, 2010 2:05 pm

melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:

You're welcome! Eventful is awesome for these things... Awesomer if you can get the whole town demanding it!

Haha, I wish i could get my whole town to demand a KC concert! Too bad it probably won't ever happen... No Well, she's bound to come here sooner or later...hopefully. lol!
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat May 29, 2010 2:10 pm

chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:

Haha, I wish i could get my whole town to demand a KC concert! Too bad it probably won't ever happen... No Well, she's bound to come here sooner or later...hopefully. lol!

That's what facebook and craigslist are for! Make a group for everyone in town to demand it on FB and send it to everyone to send to everyone... And just use CL to reach people FB doesn't!

Hey, that might actually be a good idea! LOL! *Goes to FB and CL...*
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Sat May 29, 2010 3:27 pm

melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

That's what facebook and craigslist are for! Make a group for everyone in town to demand it on FB and send it to everyone to send to everyone... And just use CL to reach people FB doesn't!

Very Happy I never thought of that! Lol thanks again!! Very Happy
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat May 29, 2010 3:41 pm

chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:

Anytime!
I think that might have been the first piece of advice I've given that's actually good and not deathly! LOL!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by chasity834xox Sat May 29, 2010 4:15 pm

melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:
chasity834xox wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

Anytime!
I think that might have been the first piece of advice I've given that's actually good and not deathly! LOL!

lol!
chasity834xox
chasity834xox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down