Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a bunch of douchebags

3 posters

Go down

What a bunch of douchebags Empty What a bunch of douchebags

Post by Rex Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:39 am

Not only doesn't the Arab League show any real remorse about the barbaric actions that happened over the lat few weeks but now they are actually demanding a world wide ban on speaking against religion

Arabs seek blasphemy ban; US, Russia spar on Syria

By BRADLEY KLAPPER, Associated Press – 19 hours ago

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The head of the Arab League called Wednesday for the international community to criminalize blasphemy, warning that insults to religion pose a serious threat to global peace and security. The comments put him squarely at odds with the United States and many of its western allies, which are resolutely opposed to restrictions on freedom of expression.http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g5qzDxmbXRTpkJZ5dy0dBT3E9Lmg?docId=d2b0c0f3544d484f8bf45e586a950c41

Oh man I am telling you. I can't wait for the day that we are not reliant on oil anymore and all those assholes become irrelevant on a global level again.

Anyway my feelings aside what are your reactions over the muslim insanity of the past few weeks. Now of course a lot of this is just people who were just looking for an excuse but even so it's still kind of disturbing
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

What a bunch of douchebags Empty Re: What a bunch of douchebags

Post by Unit7 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:20 pm

From my understanding these sorts of laws have been going through the UN since 1999. I believe quite a few of them have passed or came close to passing. Something like that.

And with or without the UN passing it, I am not sure what prevents the countries who agree to it adopt similar laws in their own country. Then again the whole global politics and such sorta go over my head.

Is it insanity? Or is it just a clever terrorist attack that used a handful of people to rile up a bunch of radicals to cause chaos for them?

Though can anyone explain to me why so much emphasis has been put on the attack on the US Embassy as 'preplanned'

Now I understand the Obama Administration not wanting to call it a terrorist attack. Either it's because someone seriously screwed up and security wasn't as great and all that. You know why didn't they know about it or if they did why was nothing done.

Then of course there is the idea that perhaps Obama doesn't really want to be the first to label a riot as terrorism. Oh look a bunch of Muslims are rioting, them silly terrorist. Don't they know? Trixs are for kids! You know?

The whole thing seemed kinda mishandled.

But I just don't get why people want to put so much attentioned on the idea it was planned. I am sure every terrorist group in Libya has that planned out. I know I would. I'd have at least a few different plans to attack an US embasy. Not because it was 9/11 or anything. Simply because it belongs to my enemy.

Maybe it's the people and media's way of trying to label each and every one of those rioters knowing about it? In which case the whole CIA sorta dropped the ball on that one. Which makes Obama look bad and yeah.

Sure did a lot of people have assault rifles and did they use RPGs and all that? Sure why not. But my guess is that only a handful of people ever knew what was being planned. Of those who knew they probably had no idea when or if it would ever come. Just the basics of where they need to be and what to target.

How long does it even take to plan such an attack anyways?

Sorry. This has been bugging the hell out of me for awhile now.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Ok I got kinda confused. Are you talking about the thing in Libya where your ambassador got killed? I don't really know much details about this. I gotta research it more. Is it a big deal in the USA? I was talking generally about all the rioting and embassy attacks

Oh I have no doubt that terrorist and any radical douchebags is willing to use any issue to provoke the people. And that not there are always people willing to just go out and riot. Not just in the muslim countries but as we have seen regularly even in western countries. But I wonder if the government in these countries are using them as well. I have been to muslim countries. If they want to crush a riot they can do it. So I am wondering why are they allowing this to happen. Are they simply afraid about their stability? Or are they doing it on purpose to squeeze more money out of the West under the guise of aid
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Sorry went on a bit of a rant. For some reason I took up Fox watching. Not sure how other networks are covering it. They keep making a big deal about whether or not it was a terrorist attack and that Obama and his administration is covering it up. Wondering why there wasn't enough security. And some other stuff.

But yeah. It's Fox so... although I will admit the only thing I really enjoy on Fox is Red Eye. Mostly because of how absurd it is to have a show like that on Fox News. Razz That and usually the animal clips are cute. Razz

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Oh I get it. I just haven't been paying much attention to the news and it seemed to be that this was just another attack on the embassy jsince they started getting attacked en masse. Even the german one

Haven't seen it. What is about?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Rex wrote:Oh I get it. I just haven't been paying much attention to the news and it seemed to be that this was just another attack on the embassy jsince they started getting attacked en masse. Even the german one

Haven't seen it. What is about?

Well it seems like Libya pretty much sparked the entire thing... or maybe it was the riots in Egypt. I am not entirely sure. Either way I do know that Fox has been calling it Bengahzi Gate and comparing it to Water Gate only... worse because obviously people died.

Red Eye is a satire roundtable discussion on weekly news stories and events. There are usually one or two guest stars I think and they range from directors, actors, writers, and other people. They joke about just about everything and I think theres a running Gag where the Host, Greg Gutfeld, constantly wants to Impeach Obama for whatever reason and then might show a picture of a Cat sleeping or having Nightmares. The reasons are usually absurd... but I think I have only seen a few times where it was mentioned. They often joke about drug use and other such things.

I don't know what it is about it. But I enjoy it.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:34 pm

I don't understand why the movie was such a big deal. It was a low income budget movie, offensive but what the hell? with that said the Government is now saying the night the Ambassador was killed there were no protesting in Benghazi. Makes u wonder why they did not tell us and why it matters?

I do not know if the whole rioting was entirely because of the Movie. I think the relationship between the west and the Muslim is not so good, but then again when was it ever good? I mean the movie was made here in the USA, and we did not see any Muslims going crazy over here. I saw it, and I thought it was utterly stupid and I moved on with my life. I swear I don't understand why people get killed over this? It makes me wonder if those people are that dumb and stupid or if the movie is just a cover up and that is not really what is going on.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm

I am guessing it's a combination of both. But seriously if they just want to riot can't they look for a better excuse? This movie is just so pathetic. Now I can understand something like what happened in Afghanistan a while ago. That was absolutely sick and I can see something like this as well not an actual good reason but still a far better attempt at a justification then this low quality piece of crap.

But this? Egh. Honestkly actually this piece of crap to the rioters would have probably shamed them into going home. It's just so bad that to care about it in any way is embarassing
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:57 am

They must have a lot of free time on their hands tongue . Its funny I saw a video about this mosque somewhere in Mideast..Hardly anybody shows up for Friday prayers, but when they were protesting about stupid little things a whole bunch of angry people came. I was surprised at how they prioritize. I still can't understand why the Movie was a big deal.... As you said it was sooo stupid that you would have to be complete dumb ass to even care. But whatever I guess not everyone thinks the same.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:28 am

I have little doubt it about it Wink

Oh I don't know about that. I used to live in a muslim country for an year and sadly my apartment was near a mosque and they were puncutal as hell everyday. And this was one of the more secular countries

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:18 pm

I wanna live in a Muslim country for like a year or six months.. just for the experience. I mean I go there to visit, but I don't stay for more than a month... I might go crazy a little, but it could be fun. I was in Dubai for 2 weeks one time, and it looks like a good place to live for a little. Afghanistan and Pakistan are automatically off my list though, so maybe Lebanon, Jordon, or UAE...

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum