Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I Spent My Sunday

2 posters

Go down

How I Spent My Sunday Empty How I Spent My Sunday

Post by Unit7 Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:50 am

First I took a trip down to Miami and spent some time with my favorite serial killer, Dexter. Turns out my good old pal is having a rough time... His sister just walked in on him killing someone. Awkward. Turns out the Miami Police might also be butting heads with some mafia like fellows. And Whats Her Face might reopen the Bay Harbor Butcher case...

I then decided to check out my pals in DC and see if there is anything threatening my Homeland. Carrie has been having a rough time since the whole shock treatment and Brody was recently outed as a Muslim. Sad to say it appears there is a possible terrorist attack looming on the horizon.

I then found myself in the year 2036 and some seriously Fringe science shit was going down. Seems like everytime I visit Walter, Peter, Olivia and Astrid I always feel like I have no idea whats going on.(Seriously guys. Just because you can reinvent your series every couple episodes doesn't mean you have to.) Also... I now have a fear of Hairless people...

Not liking what the future held I decided to hit up New York and visit 999 Park Avenue and see the incredible Drake Building. Never been there... but I have heard that people seem to get what they want... for a price. Gavin seemed oddly familiar... As if it were on some tropical island or something. met the new Managers of the building... Not sure about them but I am getting some serious goosebumps.

Somewhat scared out of my mind I decide to see what was going on in the Hamptons for some Revenge.. Seriously I have no idea who those Japanese guys are. Well one of them was Japanese. Emily has new goals with finding her Mother and I am glad she is wanting to spend time with her Half Sister. I was a tad disappointed that Emily didn't have any revenge plans coming to fruition... but I can be patient.

I considered going to a small town... I could have seen my Sunday story begin like "Once Upon A Time" but then I realized I should follow the Doctor's advice... it's never good to read ahead.(wow I really love how I can reference two Doctor Who episodes with that line) So I thought I'd put such plans on hold... at least until I continue watching.

And that's how I spent my Sunday.

Though technically I watched most of those shows past midnight so it was more like... early morning monday. But this was just a clever way of saying this past Sunday kicked ass as far as TV shows went.

Seriously this fall is going to kick so much ass. Well at least as far as TV is concerned.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

How I Spent My Sunday Empty Re: How I Spent My Sunday

Post by Rex Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Ai my friend. I too had a serious weekend

First I had to pause my two weeks tour of The West Wing. So many people have recommended it to me throughout the years and it is as good as they say. But it would have to wait now as my old friends came back from their long slumbers

First saw I visited the heroes of the Young Justice. Once again they continue to astound me with their skills and talent.

And from superheroes I went back Once Upon a Team back to a our world where there is now a broken curse and the living fantasies walk among us. To see old friends again plotting and shceming like the good old Queen and of course Rumpel and meet new ones like the lovely Mulan.

But now all life is a fairy tale. Some are horrors and thus I journey back to my favorite dark avenges who lives in the oh so sunny land. Finally what I have been waiting for all these years has happened. Brothers and sisters together with no lies between them. To say I can't wait for next week would be putting it midly

And then what do my eyes see. Our poor Lost friends have failed. Jacob has been let loose in the world and he is wasting no time.

Alas we had to say goodbye to the Ponds but they will stay in our memories and in Amy's case some daydreams for ever

And last but not least the deadly and gorgeous Emily has returned. Stronger and badder then ever she has found a new focus and perhaps even new allies.

But seriously I am so psyched about all these shows like you wouldn't believe. The enxt few days I am going to spam the forums like crazy! and you really need to watch Once Upon a Time. It's brilliant!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:14 pm

You know that reminds me. I started the first episode of The West Wing but for some reason I put that on pause. For some reason that show has been on my to watch list forever. No ones has really recommended to me... it just sorta feels like something I should watch.

That also reminds me I really need to watch Young Justice. I saw the first two episodes and for some reason I just never finished.

As for Once Upon A Time... Again I watched the first few episodes and then I think I got side tracked into watching Hart of Dixie. Which is actually a pretty fun show.

Oh yes the Ponds. I really was not expecting that ending. I knew they were going to leave the show at the end of the episode but... Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 am

Ok damn. Why do they have to have such great chemistry on Once Upon a Time. Now I can't stop with the lesbian thoughts in my head
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum