Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 Park Avenue

2 posters

Go down

666 Park Avenue Empty 666 Park Avenue

Post by Unit7 Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

So I wasn't sure what it was about at first. While I guess I had an idea... but what really brought me to watch it was probably Terry O'Quinn. Luckily it WAS something I really enjoyed.

666 Park Avenue is about a couple who become the managers of the amazing Drake, an Upper East Side Appartment building, whose residents tend to get their wildest wishes tend to come true... sex, revenge... bringing someone back to life... as long as you are willing to pay the price.

Wow I am horrible at summaries. Seriously. I should just copy and paste it from somewhere else. lol

I really loved the opening. It was very creepy the way the violinist kept playing and yet the more he played you could see him start to bleed more and more. Meanwhile Gavin, who is probably the only name I remember, was just watching and smiling.

I also really enjoyed how the pilot was shot. Half the time i had to keep reminding me that this was a tv show and not a movie. Now maybe it's because I haven't been watching too many tv shows with with that kind of quality. Then again maybe it was because the show is horror... which isn't all that common on TV it seems.

Either way I really enjoyed it.

I am curious as to why Gavin want's BlondeGirls Boyfriend. I mean at first I considered that perhaps it's his connections with the Mayor... but considering that Gavin just might actually be the Devil... something tells me there is a whole lot more to it.

Then there was the theif. What is so important about that necklace? Everyone seemed to point the necklace out... but then soon lost interest in it. The fact that it was stolen by that thief... who if I remember correctly... Wait I actually may have made this next part up.

Did that theif see the future? I can't remember. I really really can't and it's now bugging me.

I also loved the scenes with the writer. The way he kept looking over his laptop and looking into the apartment across the street. There was something very creepy about it.

Not much else I can think of. I think this show will provide a great mystyery. Such as that door that was sealed up and how the new co managers will slowly find out about the owner of the building. I also think it will provide a neat Wish of the Week type episodes. Which should be fun.

Looking forward to more. Smile
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

666 Park Avenue Empty Re: 666 Park Avenue

Post by Rex Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:07 pm

I absolutely agree. I also liked the high class settings and the atmosphere is really good.

I also find it fascinating about just how well Gavin plays the game. It's like he is a master chess player always several moves ahead. Knows how to cause the chain reaction to get just what he needs.

I can't quite understand if he does because he wants to or if it's just a game for him. Taking on someone like the guy to kill the judge is dangerous and could be traced back to him but he still did it. So I am curious about whether for him buisness or souls are more important

I also wonder if he is working everybody in the building. We already that he has done something really weird and pretty much owns the soul o black widow using her a puppet. I wonder if this is what happens after he gets someone's soul. We already saw that he bring people back from the dead. Perhaps they become his eternal servatns without even knowing

I am guessing that the girl is sending her visions through the necklace. I wonder just how she does. Is she another one of Gavin's souls?

Absolutely agreed. And is just me or does the hot blonde remind you a bit of Laura Vandervoort?(hot blonde chick from V and Smallville) in any case I wonder if the blonde is just a psycho or serves Gavin directly. He seems to have big plans for the couple. First beating the crap out of her with the elevator and then essentially buying the out..

I agree. I am most curious as to why he needs him. I thought that his attention would be focused on Racheal but now the husband seems to have passed some sort of..I don't know? Purity test. perhaps Gavin nees a truly good man for something

And how weird were the birds. I expected ravens or bats. Not these creepy little fellows.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 am

Ok now I really have absolutely no idea what is going. I thought Gavin had some kind of a master plan, some kind of special limitations or something but honestly to me it almost looks like he is just having fun spreading chaos. I am beggining to think he is not the devil but Loki
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:29 am

My bad. It looks like he has mastered the butterfly effect and is very good at getting what he wants. Man I would love to see him and Emily from Revenge working together. This will be hilarious Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Oh I really should catch up. I think I got halfway through the second episode and got distracted and haven't finished it yet. =/
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 am

Dammit first it was a hatch now it's a box!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 am

Rex wrote:Dammit first it was a hatch now it's a box!

Oh God. I really need to catch up... I got sorta side tracked into Grey's Anatomy and now Alias.

And yeah... I am ashamed to admit that I loved Grey's Anatomy and never actually watched Alias until now.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:05 am

Aww shucks. It got canceled. Still I hope they give us an answer to the mystery before it ends
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum