Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

Avatar The Last Airbender Empty Avatar The Last Airbender

Post by Rex Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:51 am

Avatar The Last Airbender Avatar_last_airbender

This is by far one of my most favorite cartoons of all times. It's a perfect combination of an adventure,comedy,drama and a nice touch of romance. It tells the story of the Four Nations. Each one master of an Element. Earth, Air, Water and Fire. Only the Avatar the force of balance can wield all four elements and thus keep the balance. But as the latest reincarnation of the Avatar has been lost for more then a 100 years the balance has been broken. The Fire nation threatens to take over the world. But hope is returned as a young girl and her brother from the Water Tribes find the Avatar. Together they set out on a quest to help learn how to wield(bend) all four elements so he can stand up to the Fire Nation and restore balance.

You can watch it here. It's really worth it : http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/693.html

And since the movie is crappy I thought it would be more awesome if I posted the animated trailer that's following the movie