Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like the upcoming year for gaming is gonna be pretty epic!

4 posters

Go down

Looks like the upcoming year for gaming is gonna be pretty epic! Empty Looks like the upcoming year for gaming is gonna be pretty epic!

Post by melissa052 Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:01 am

I'm up catching up on the E3 2010 press conferences!
-I just finished watching one for the new Legend of Zelda game coming out next year and it looked pretty awesome! I mean other than the graphics seem to be kiddish but I think they'll probably be making them better before the big release...
-Then there's the Nintendo 3DS which is also beyond awesome! Lets you play games in 3D without glasses, and allowed you to take 3 dimensional pictures... Not sure if I'll be getting it or not, but it's something to look forward to!
-Then it was announced that Dragon Quest IX will be released on July 11!

Only think I am disappointed about is I was HOPING for more news on Pokemon Black and White which is supposed to be coming out in the spring sometime... Ah, well, at least I got Zelda news which is good enough....

Any other gamers looking forward to this upcoming year? Very Happy
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Looks like the upcoming year for gaming is gonna be pretty epic! Empty Re: Looks like the upcoming year for gaming is gonna be pretty epic!

Post by Unit7 Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:12 am

I was uberly disapointed with the Skyward Sword. I was really really hoping for graphics similar to Twilight Princess. Now I like my cel shading just fine(WW is still a great game)

I was hoping for darker looking game...

but yeah I was sorta disapointed.

But who knows they could totally change the general look. I remember the first few trailers of Twilight Princess. Most of the stuff was much different in the actual game.

3D without glasses. Exactly how does that work? Pfft seems like we are getting closer and closer to holograms and such. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Looks like the upcoming year for gaming is gonna be pretty epic! Empty Re: Looks like the upcoming year for gaming is gonna be pretty epic!

Post by melissa052 Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 am

Yeah, I'm hoping they change the looks of the Zelda game... Looks too, uh... Too much like Wind Waker... I'm pretty sure they'll be changing some mechanics before the release since what was seen at E3 was just a quick demo...

Not sure how they made it work but they gave an example of what it looks like and it does in fact look 3D! I's freakin' AMAZING! Oh! And they're making LoZ:OoT for 3DS! I really wanna see a totally 3D Zelda game! Plus the fact that it's OoT and that is the 2nd best game just makes it MORE awesome!
Haha! I can't wait till games are virtual and involve holograms... THAT would be epic to the hundredth degree!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:18 am

Well considering the latest system I have is Gamecube, no.
My brother was watching the annual video game conference on G4 the other day, and he said they haven't made any decent games in like 5 years... But he's mostly into computer games. He gets them all on Steam. o.O
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Well considering the latest system I have is Gamecube, no.
My brother was watching the annual video game conference on G4 the other day, and he said they haven't made any decent games in like 5 years... But he's mostly into computer games. He gets them all on Steam. o.O

Oh, that's just because your too boring for video games! (Something tells me I worded that wrong...)
Actually streaming the conferences are the only way the general public can see them! These type of conferences (The E4 one anyways..) are ONLY open for people within the business... I saw a picture of Steven Spielberg at the E4 so maybe the movie business counts so I'll be able to go one of these years! Very Happy
Man, I'm such a nerd!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:35 pm

I am not that much of a gamer but The Nintendo 3DS sounds soo awesome!!!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum