Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helppppp

4 posters

Go down

Helppppp Empty Helppppp

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:04 pm

I'm bored and my boyfriend is working all night. I'm about to make chicken, a very awesome, somewhat time consuming recipe and a non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri (because drinking alone is no fun). And...I need a movie to watch. Maybe two, tomorrow night isn't looking too exciting either. Something I haven't seen. Browsing through Netflix and iTunes, my choices thus far are...

Underworld: Evolution - I just got around to watching the first one a couple weeks ago and loved it.

Avatar - I've heard mixed reviews. Some people say it's really good, others say it's effing stupid. Thoughts?

2012 - Looks kind of cool.

Alice in Wonderland - Loveee Tim Burton movies and I haven't heard of anyone hating this version. And the cat looks badass.

New Moon - I should be punched in the face for even considering this. I haven't read any of the books past the first one, but I'm curious as to where the story goes. I figure a couple hours of movie would be less painful than reading the book.

Precious - Looks really good, it was recommended to one of my counseling-based classes in the fall semester by one of my professors. Since I'm planning on becoming a social worker, it probably wouldn't be a bad choice.

Boondock Saints 2 - Liked the first one, but I haven't heard anything about this one. Any good?

Sherlock Holmes - Again, haven't heard much.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. What a Face
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Helppppp Empty Re: Helppppp

Post by Unit7 Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Only saw 2 of those.

1) Underworld Evolution: To be honest its been forever and all I know is it had a few fun action scenes. Other then that. I forget.

2) 2012. This movie was fun. Not much of a deep plot but its like one giant CGI orgy! Also its just fun watching everything falling apart and stuff. If you like disaster movies, this is like the Ultimate one. lol

As for the others, never seen them so I can't give my opinion.

So out of all of them, I'd say 2012.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIAm Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:13 pm

I thought Avatar was really good. I've seen it twice now.
I heard 2012 wasn't that great. My friends didn't like it. I have it on bootleg, but I never got around to watching it.
I thought Alice in Wonderland was okay. It wasn't amazing, but it definitely wasn't bad.
I can tolerate the Twilight movies. I read the books and thought that they were awful, but the movies are decent I guess.
I've seen parts or Precious and everyone that I know that's seen it say that it's amazing.
I have no opinion on the other movies.

I would go with either Avatar or Precious.

SamIAm

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Underworld: Evolution was good! I just saw it a few days ago, actually... Really no complaints....

New Moon wasn't bad of a movie, of course Chris Weitz is one of my favorite directors which helps....

Alice was just AWESOME!

And I absolutely love Sherlock Holmes... I'd recommend that to anyone....

My top two on that list would be Alice in Wonderland and Sherlock Holmes...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Shittttt. I didn't realize my connection here was so slow. Maybe I wont be watching a movie tonight. 5.1MB/1.21GB after several minutes. I ended up going with Underworld- kinda in the vampire mood, and of course I picked the cool looking ones over the wimpy sparkly ones. Thanks for the input Razz
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:57 pm

Pfft pirating and streaming online is so much easier...

Though the quality isn't usually all that great. lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Probably doesn't help that I'm "borrowing" wireless from the neighbors. Hahah. It says that I have a good signal though, so I don't know why it's taking so long. It's 2:47 in the AM, it's not like there would be a ton of people using it.

202MB/1.21GB, 4 hours remaining according to friggin iTunes. Booooo
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum