Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Dreams Will Travel

3 posters

Go down

Have Dreams Will Travel Empty Have Dreams Will Travel

Post by melissa052 Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Anyone with a good taste in movies should have seen this... and if you have not seen it... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET YO ASS OFF THESE BOARDS AND GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

I just watched it for the first time since like 2008 (4th time overall)... It's funny when you haven't seen a movie in a few years then watch it again and you remember just what makes it so great!

Not only is it an amazing movie with amazing actors, (What makes it more amazing is the mains are kids.... You don't just find amazing kid actors these days) but it also delivers an important message about life, that you shouldn't live it without some sort of plan or think dreams can't happen because with the right attitude, it totally can happen... Pretty much anyone who has hopes in life would benefit from seeing it....

If you wanna check it out, and you totally should, you can see it in 13 parts on youtube! Here's the first part...

melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Have Dreams Will Travel Empty Re: Have Dreams Will Travel

Post by Rex Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Finally! I have been going on and on about this movie for so long!. It's so awesome that someone else has seen it!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Haha! Yeah... You do have an awesome taste in movies! Wink And more people should see it.... It's too awesome to just pass up! I realized the greatness in it when I first saw it a few years ago before I ever really became such a movie nerd! Very Happy

melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:33 pm

It was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I had tears in my eyes towards the ending. The only way I can describe how amazing this movie truly is by calling it beautiful.

The acting was great. The interaction between Ben and Cassie was brilliant. It was a wonderful coming of age and love story. I have no idea why I put this movie off for so long. I am really REALLY pissed off that this movie didn't get the attention it is worth.

Spoiler:

Its really sad that this movie doesn't get much recognition. Because this movie is perhaps one of the finest I have ever seen.

Its a scary thought when you think about it. What I mean is that so many great gems are hidden away and unless you are lucky to stumble across it or are searching for them. You may never even hear the title.

It is a beautiful movie.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:25 am

Awesome! Another fan Smile

Exactly my feeling as well. What I liked the most is how this movie kept surprsing me. At first I wasn't very impressed with the beginning of the movie. I thought it was going be just another mediocre movie about some kid in a wackily messed up family but then when Cassie came on screen the two actors had really good chemistry. You could really see they were good actors even among adults. When it comes to child actors they were brilliant. Miles in front of the pack

And then came the second surprise. I thought this was going to be some disney type movie where the extroverted and extremely intelligent and mature girl would bring out the shy and more introverted boy and they would help each other . And this did happen but no in any way I could have imagined
Spoiler:

Agreed. I am really pissed off as well that the movie didn't get the fame it deserves And it's not like this is some obscure indie movie. You have Lara Flynn Boyle ,Val Kilmer, Heather Graham in it. And all of this potential ruined by the marketing department Sad

Now I hope you guys watch my other favorite unappreciated(and about to be destroyed by an american remake) movie

http://www.surfthechannel.com/video/63642/143031.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiLrVn-WYRY
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Come on guys. More people should watch this movie! It's worth it
Rex
Rex