Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a wholesome channel I found

+2
xChorusOfAngelsx
scifidawn
6 posters

Go down

There is a wholesome channel I found Empty There is a wholesome channel I found

Post by scifidawn Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:06 pm

http://www.gospelmusicchannel.com/shows

I saw this advertised on ABCF and went to this channel. It is full of nice shows. (It surprises me that this was advertised on ABCF channel.) For you who want wholesome things look this one up. Hopefully, you all can get it on your tvs.

I am enjoying it very much.

Last edited by scifidawn on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

There is a wholesome channel I found Empty Re: There is a wholesome channel I found

Post by scifidawn Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:10 pm

I really cannot wait to watch this show. I saw an ad for it and want to watch:

Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye

Based on a true story, this family-friendly series follows the adventures of a young, hearing impaired woman who has a special gift and goes to work for the FBI in Washington, D.C. She's one hard-headed, soft-hearted woman whose talent for reading lips helps crack crimes and bag the bad guys in places listening devices can't penetrate. With her hearing-ear dog, Levi, Sue's a glutton for jeopardy – and there's (almost) nothing she won't do to bring notorious criminals to justice. This remarkable, edge-of-your-seat drama is an inspiring tribute to the ability of the human spirit to overcome adversity and achieve great things.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

There is a wholesome channel I found Empty Re: There is a wholesome channel I found

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Is it as cheesy as the stuff they put on the Hallmark Channel?
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Lol, don't be a hater. I watch Murder She Wrote on the Hallmark channel all the time.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:17 pm

PiperC! wrote:Lol, don't be a hater. I watch Murder She Wrote on the Hallmark channel all the time.

Thanks. This channel looks like it will have great stuff. I cannot wait to watch the one with the deaf woman working for the FBI.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 pm

It was an honest question. I was wondering if it was anything like the Hallmark channel. I don't mind "wholesome" entertainment once in while, as long as it isn't straight up "gag me" cheesiness like that.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl18 Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:28 pm

The thing with the deaf woman sounds cool. I don't think we would get that channel, though. I'm guessing that it's one in the 100s or something right? Smile

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Is it as cheesy as the stuff they put on the Hallmark Channel?

Haha Smile That brings back memories. My mom used to be ADDICTED to the Hallmark Channel, and my dad and I had to go through the torture of watching it. We had to admit though, we had a good time poking fun at the cheesiness of it all. Smile
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 pm

dreamgirl18 wrote:

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Is it as cheesy as the stuff they put on the Hallmark Channel?

Haha Smile That brings back memories. My mom used to be ADDICTED to the Hallmark Channel, and my dad and I had to go through the torture of watching it. We had to admit though, we had a good time poking fun at the cheesiness of it all. Smile

My mom has been addicted to it for years, I pick on her all the time for it because she likes to bounce between that and Lifetime/LMN, which of course is often the complete opposite. I still get tortured every time I'm home.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:15 pm

It was an honest question. I was wondering if it was anything like the
Hallmark channel. I don't mind "wholesome" entertainment once in while,
as long as it isn't straight up "gag me" cheesiness like that.
Well it has Joan of Arcadia and Early Edition so it can't be that bad.

scifidawn wrote:I really cannot wait to watch this show. I saw an ad for it and want to watch:

Based on a true story, this family-friendly series follows the adventures of a young, hearing impaired woman who has a special gift and goes to work for the FBI in Washington, D.C. She's one hard-headed, soft-hearted woman whose talent for reading lips helps crack crimes and bag the bad guys in places listening devices can't penetrate. With her hearing-ear dog, Levi, Sue's a glutton for jeopardy – and there's (almost) nothing she won't do to bring notorious criminals to justice. This remarkable, edge-of-your-seat drama is an inspiring tribute to the ability of the human spirit to overcome adversity and achieve great things.

That's not a bad show but Early Edition is way better. It's one of my favorite shows ever. It's about a man who starts receiving tomorrow newspaper and how he helps prevent tragedies from happening. It's great because it often shows not only him doing big stuff heroic rescue but also the domino effect on how the smallest of things can influece the future. Overall it's a great show and even you might like it
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Rex wrote:
It was an honest question. I was wondering if it was anything like the
Hallmark channel. I don't mind "wholesome" entertainment once in while,
as long as it isn't straight up "gag me" cheesiness like that.
Well it has Joan of Arcadia and Early Edition so it can't be that bad.

scifidawn wrote:I really cannot wait to watch this show. I saw an ad for it and want to watch:

That's not a bad show but Early Edition is way better. It's one of my favorite shows ever. It's about a man who starts receiving tomorrow newspaper and how he helps prevent tragedies from happening. It's great because it often shows not only him doing big stuff heroic rescue but also the domino effect on how the smallest of things can influece the future. Overall it's a great show and even you might like it

haha can't fault it for having Joan of Arcadia.

Wait is that what Early Edition is really about? I see a bunch of Early Edition marathons on the Syfy channel but I was to lazy to look into it and the TVs episode descriptions were not much. I sorta wish I had known this before. Man thats like right up my alley of favorite themes and such. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Oh man. I am telling you you will love so hard. It has everything. A cool but quite often confused and overwhelmed main hero, the wise cracking side kick, the cool blind lady who is the voice of reason and a cat! Oh and in later season there is Kristy Swanson!

I am serious you should check it out right now!
http://www.surfthechannel.com/video/2719/60067.html
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Rex wrote:Oh man. I am telling you you will love so hard. It has everything. A cool but quite often confused and overwhelmed main hero, the wise cracking side kick, the cool blind lady who is the voice of reason and a cat! Oh and in later season there is Kristy Swanson!

I am serious you should check it out right now!
http://www.surfthechannel.com/video/2719/60067.html

I think I am already in love with it. You know its sad. I had almost decided to record it just to try it out. Why I didn't, I will never know. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down