Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it sad that I never saw the lion king?

5 posters

Go down

Is it sad that I never saw the lion king? Empty Is it sad that I never saw the lion king?

Post by ayan Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:16 pm

I was going through Rex post, and a lot of you were saying how you cried in the famous Lion king scene. I know nothing about that scene

Anyway post the famous movies which you didn't see, but a lot of other people did.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Is it sad that I never saw the lion king? Empty Re: Is it sad that I never saw the lion king?

Post by melissa052 Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Yes, it's very sad, it's like one of the best animated movies EVER to come out of Disney! Razz

I don't think there are any famous movies that I haven't seen... I know I haven't seen all of Jay and Silent Bob stike back and according to my cousin, my sister, and my friend Liz, it's extremely popular.....
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Is it sad that I never saw the lion king? Empty Re: Is it sad that I never saw the lion king?

Post by ayan Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:21 pm

I never really thought of seeing it at any moment. I mean I know a lot of people liked it, but it was one of those things that you want to do, but you never get to it.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:27 pm

You need to see Lion King. It's amazing! Razz

Forest Gump is one I've never seen. Everyone says it's amazing and I just never have watched it and I really have no desire to either.
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:35 pm

OMg you never saw Forest Gump? It is kind of good, it made me cry.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:45 am

The Lion king is greatt Smile You have to see it.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 pm

........how could you have not watched Lion King?! That's so sad. This is like missing an integral part of your childhood Is it sad that I never saw the lion king? Icon_sad

I don't think there are any famous movies that I haven't seen...
Have you seen the entire imdb 100?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Rex wrote:........how could you have not watched Lion King?! That's so sad. This is like missing an integral part of your childhood Is it sad that I never saw the lion king? Icon_sad

I don't think there are any famous movies that I haven't seen...
Have you seen the entire imdb 100?

I don't know, are all of those 100 movies found in the 250 list? If so, then yes, yes I have!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:11 pm

And I've also seen the entire top 100 of all time list on Rotten tomatoes, of course a lot of those movies are also on IMDB's top 250....
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum