Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Inception?

4 posters

Go down

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Inception? Empty Am I the only one who doesn't care about Inception?

Post by Rex Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Like at all? I swear it's like every second person is buzzing about this movie. It's almost as bad as the Batman. I mean sure it looks semi interesting and it stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt who is cool dude but jeez enough with the hype already. I swear the more they talk about the less I want to see it
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Inception? Empty Re: Am I the only one who doesn't care about Inception?

Post by Unit7 Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Rex wrote:Like at all? I swear it's like every second person is buzzing about this movie. It's almost as bad as the Batman. I mean sure it looks semi interesting and it stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt who is cool dude but jeez enough with the hype already. I swear the more they talk about the less I want to see it

I have heard good things about it, and it does look really good. But... it seems like maybe people might be overhyping it.

But I am probably going to see it sooner or later.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Inception? Empty Re: Am I the only one who doesn't care about Inception?

Post by melissa052 Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Can't say, haven't seen it yet... But I plan on seeing it whenever I get back home... Of course I'll love it just because of Leonardo DiCaprio! Razz
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:19 pm

I am gonna see it, just because of Leonardo DiCaprio. Lol

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:25 pm

ayan wrote:I am gonna see it, just because of Leonardo DiCaprio. Lol

Leo DiCaprio FTW! LOL! (He was my first real celeb crush! Very Happy)
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down