Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool of the Dead

2 posters

Go down

Highschool of the Dead Empty Highschool of the Dead

Post by Unit7 Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:31 pm

I don't know much about the anime. But I do know its about a group of high school students and apparently a nurse who try and survive the Zombie Apocalypse. In fact I just started watching(paused as the begining credits began to play to write this up)

Also if you do watch it, make sure you skip past the end credits. For some reason there is more of the episode after them. lol

However from what I have seen so far its really kinda cool. The zombies are also more on the slow walking kind(which I almost figured might be extinct considering all the zombie movies with runners)

The only downside so far is this.

The anime just started airing I think because I can only track down like 5 episodes with the rest listed as not having been aired.

However the manga(not sure if its finished or not) has been going for quite awhile now so that will be fun.

Anyways if you are a fan of anime or just zombies in general and don't mind reading subtitles then this is for you!

Though I don't know why people don't like reading subtitles. I mean I used to think I would be spending my time reading and missing the action. But I suppose after watching hundreds of episodes of Bleach and Code Geass and well Naruto and then some Gundam 00 it sorta's don't even notice I am reading them lol

OK now to go back to watch this. Very Happy

Though now I have wonder once more.

Exactly why is it that most females in anime tend to have giant boobs? Suspect

Last edited by Unit7 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Highschool of the Dead Empty Re: Highschool of the Dead

Post by Unit7 Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Holy crap I think its playing one of the songs from 28 Days/Weeks Later. o.O

Well it sounds eerily similar and I just love the sound track to 28 Days/Weeks Later. Very Happy

Hmm apparently its a slightly altered version... which is sorta weird. I mean couldn't they get in trouble for that sort of thing? But hey I can't blame them for doing so.

Yes as you can see.

I am already a fan and going to be tracking down the manga. xD

Though there is one slight complaint I have. I almost laughed it off. But apparently one of the animators or something who draws this also does Hentai. After so many panty/up the skirt angles I am starting to believe it. lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 am

Yes. I knew that you had posted about this before. Go Memory

Anyway I just started watching the anime and so far it's really good. The only thing that annoys me is the completely out of place fanservice. I mean seriously there is a time and place for this. After all if I am complaining about this you know they messed up

Anyway I will read your post alter since I don't want to be spoiled. I have only watched the first three episodes
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:10 am

Yeah the fanservice is really really annoying at times. There is actually a scene where the girls are taking a bath and one of them is rather jealous of one the Nurses breasts and... yeah.

While these moments can get annoying at times... I definititly think its worth suffering through for the rest of the series.

Also thanks for reminding me, I got to catch up. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: