Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Activity

5 posters

Go down

Paranormal Activity Empty Paranormal Activity

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Today, we went to Walmart because my brother wanted new sunglassses. I forced him to look at the movies. LOL. Then he bought Paranormal Activity, so we watched it.

It was awful. Don't see it. It wasn't scary at all, and it's just stupid.

So there's this couple that's been experiencing weird stuff late at night. Like creaking noises and stuff. To see what's going on, they buy a camera and set it up at night.

At first, a door moves on its own. A couple nights later, there's a big crash. Then footprints. And the chick sleepwalks. Eventually they do some research and find out that there was some lady in the '60s that went through the same stuff and died. Then the demon thing drags the main chick down the hall. The scariest part isn't even scary.

The end is kinda cool, I guess. But the alternate ending is a lot better. Just watch that. It's the only good part. And it's creepy.

It's pretty low-quality. No effects are really needed, so the budget was probably like $6. Razz
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity Empty Re: Paranormal Activity

Post by jessixxfan Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:26 pm

i agree. my friends and i watched a bootleg copy online on Halloween last year and we were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored. like we would get creeped out at certain parts but then it would get boring again. i don't see why people found it so scary.
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:58 pm

haha the ending did creep me out...but the movie was nottttttt worth the hype it got ><"
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Thats the problem with hype. They really did over hype it. I remember the commeercials where they showed audiences freaking out and such.

Now I wonder if they weren't paid to scream and act like it so that it would appear to be the next Exorcist or something.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIAm Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Good to know that I'm not the only one who found it awful and not scary. All of my friends think it's like the scariest movie they've ever seen.
It was like the only part of the movie that they actually tried to make scary was the last 5 minutes.

I remember that the theater was like empty when i saw it. There were only like a dozen people there. And as we were walking out, some like 70something year old lady walked up to me and my friend and was like "Did you like it? I didn't think it was scary at all. I don't understand what all this drama was about"

SamIAm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:17 am

Malletmusic17 wrote:haha the ending did creep me out...but the movie was nottttttt worth the hype it got ><"

Have you seen the alternate ending? MUCH creepier!
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down