Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Right One In

3 posters

Go down

Let the Right One In Empty Let the Right One In

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Rex told me to see Let the Right One In over a year ago.  I finally got around to it a couple days ago. Very Happy

It was not what I was expecting at all.  It's a vampire movie, so I thought it would be scary.  Wrong.  It's not a horror movie at all.  It's really just a love story.  As much as I hate romances, I loved this.

There's a really smart 12-year-old boy named Oskar.  He has no friends and gets bullied a lot.  One night, he meets a girl named Eli, who helps him learn to stand up for himself.  After he falls in love with her, he realizes she's a vampire.

You will find out what happens when a vampire comes in uninvited. It's rather creepy.

There are some great bloody scenes, which I enjoyed. Razz And fire. I like fire.

It's not rediculously cheesy like Twilight.  They're only 12, so it's really sweet.  The stuff Eli does for Oskar (things that would ordinarily be frowned upon) just make you go "Awwww..."

It is Swedish, so there are subtitles.  You can watch the dubbed version, but it's laughable.  The English voices are funny and therefore distracting.

There's also a couple seconds of nudity.  Viewer discretion is advised.  LOL.

See it.  It's cool.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Let the Right One In Empty Re: Let the Right One In

Post by Rex Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Yes!!! I see my efforts to market this movie are finally bearing fruit!. Sweet. Too bad I have to go now but I am so coming back to talk about it more
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:36 pm

i saw this movie a while ago in Swedish. Im not sure if the version you watched was in Swedish with subtitles or not. But i loved it. But i dont get qhy they are making a remake when the movie isnt even that old.
secret_life8
secret_life8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum