Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I miss myself

2 posters

Go down

I miss myself Empty I miss myself

Post by Rex Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:46 am

I just did a mini reunion with a couple of friend back from high school and I didn't even notice that I have completely slipped back in my high school personality. And man do I miss high school me. I used to be so awesome. Granted I was much dumber,completely reckless and borderline crazy but I was much fun. I didn't think objectively about issues, I didn't bother analyzing something from all sides, never thought of consequences, I said and did whatever I want no matter how crazy it was.

I really miss them. I hadn't even noticed how much I had changed. I am seriously considering reverting back to my high school personality full time. All this intelligence and mature crap really sucks the fun out of life
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

I miss myself Empty Re: I miss myself

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Amen to that!!

Like I always say, stupid people have more fun. Wink
Sure, I'm "smart" in the sense that I have a high IQ and am on the school academic team, but I try to dumb it down in life. Smart people have much better judgment than me. Stupid people take stupid risks. Granted, lots of the fun stuff I do is dangerous, but if I knew any better, I would be boring. Hehehe.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum