Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My cousin and I just got kicked out of Lowe's! :D

4 posters

Go down

My cousin and I just got kicked out of Lowe's! :D Empty My cousin and I just got kicked out of Lowe's! :D

Post by melissa052 Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:39 pm

LMAO! I wish I had a camera on!

Who knew it was against the rules to use a long steel pipe as a baton? we were there with my uncle who was there for a security door for grandma... We got distracted in an aisle full of steel pipes, I picked one up, about 4 feet long and using it as a ninja weapon/baton, Josh, being Josh, followed my lead and we had a 'duel' of sorts, using up the aisle... And we ended up getting kicked out! Very Happy

Reminds me of last year when we were at a Halloween store and got kicked out for having a sword fight.... I'm guessing we better not get a job at the Silkroad Gallery (a sword/ninja store at the mall...) We'd probably be fired within the first 10 minutes....

Gotta love being such a kid! Razz

On the bright side, Jerry didn't know anything about us getting kicked out... We ran into him on the way out and just told him he were going to the Subway next door for lunch... He'd probably be pissed at Josh (And me, too, for that matter) if he found out...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

My cousin and I just got kicked out of Lowe's! :D Empty Re: My cousin and I just got kicked out of Lowe's! :D

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Sounds like fun. I always use the PVC pipes as weapons when I go there. Safer.

My friends and I once got kicked out of Hot Topic, which is really hard considering they tolerate so much. Wink
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

My cousin and I just got kicked out of Lowe's! :D Empty Re: My cousin and I just got kicked out of Lowe's! :D

Post by melissa052 Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:21 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Sounds like fun. I always use the PVC pipes as weapons when I go there. Safer.

My friends and I once got kicked out of Hot Topic, which is really hard considering they tolerate so much. Wink
Haha, safe is boring! Razz

How so, I wonder?
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by SamIAm Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:08 pm

Sounds fun. It reminds me of the time my friends and I got kicked out of the CVS in the mall for using the brooms as lightsabers and having an epic battle complete with sound effects and everything. The dude who kicked us out went as far as threatening to call the cops if we didn't leave. I don't think the cops really would of done anything though.

SamIAm

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:24 pm

SamIAm wrote:Sounds fun. It reminds me of the time my friends and I got kicked out of the CVS in the mall for using the brooms as lightsabers and having an epic battle complete with sound effects and everything. The dude who kicked us out went as far as threatening to call the cops if we didn't leave. I don't think the cops really would of done anything though.

LOL! Suddenly, I think Josh and I have plans for this weekend at Toys R Us...... *Evil grin*
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:51 pm

melissa052 wrote:LOL! Suddenly, I think Josh and I have plans for this weekend at Toys R Us...... *Evil grin*

lol. That will be interesting Very Happy
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum