Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all! (since I've been gone forever :P)

4 posters

Go down

Hello all! (since I've been gone forever :P) Empty Hello all! (since I've been gone forever :P)

Post by brown eyes sp Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:26 pm

So how has everyone been? What have I missed? Razz

I hope everyone's school year started off well. Things have been crazy our way. I've been super busy with the new job (but just so you know working in a bookstore is the best thing ever Wink ). On the not so good side, we found out our new basement is leaky when it ruined 2 couches Mad , and we've spent the past 4 weeks and $1000 waterproofing it.

Hopefully I'll be on more again now, but if I disappear again we're probably just drowning in busy schedules.
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Hello all! (since I've been gone forever :P) Empty Re: Hello all! (since I've been gone forever :P)

Post by maggiemay Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:28 pm

We've missed you! Even though it's been really dead...

I start school on Tuesday and I'm still job hunting -_- I never knew it would be so hard to get a job.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Hello all! (since I've been gone forever :P) Empty Re: Hello all! (since I've been gone forever :P)

Post by brown eyes sp Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:39 pm

maggiemay wrote:We've missed you! Even though it's been really dead...

I start school on Tuesday and I'm still job hunting -_- I never knew it would be so hard to get a job.

Yeah, the job market is rough for everyone right now. I was lucky to get the part time job I got (I'm still on the lookout for a full time or seasonal parks service/environmental education job). Just keep at it, and make sure you check back with the ones you've applied to. It'll happen! Smile

Also, I have a great book you should read that I re-discovered because it just came out in a beautiful new paperback: The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard Dawkins. I think you'll really find it interesting.
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:48 pm

brown eyes sp wrote:
maggiemay wrote:We've missed you! Even though it's been really dead...

Yeah, the job market is rough for everyone right now. I was lucky to get the part time job I got (I'm still on the lookout for a full time or seasonal parks service/environmental education job). Just keep at it, and make sure you check back with the ones you've applied to. It'll happen! Smile

Also, I have a great book you should read that I re-discovered because it just came out in a beautiful new paperback: The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard Dawkins. I think you'll really find it interesting.

I sure hope it will. I'm taking 2 applications in tomorrow so my fingers are crossed.

I'll look that up! Thanks Very Happy
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Damn that water damage. This is why I always reccomend people get blow up furniture. If you did you wouldn't have ruined your couches. You would have had a pool party! Hello all! (since I've been gone forever :P) Icon_biggrin
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:54 am

Rex wrote:Damn that water damage. This is why I always reccomend people get blow up furniture. If you did you wouldn't have ruined your couches. You would have had a pool party! Hello all! (since I've been gone forever :P) Icon_biggrin

Haha we'll have to keep that in mind for next time. It wasn't too big a deal because they were really old anyway, but I was still pissed at having to spend every weekend for a month sealing that damn basement.
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:40 am

Heyy Shannon! You haven't missed anything.

My school year is going good, so far.

Congrats again on your job!! Smile

That sucks that your couches got ruined.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum