Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should I do for my birthday party?

5 posters

Go down

What should I do for my birthday party? Empty What should I do for my birthday party?

Post by secret_life8 Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:06 am

Hey guys. So my birthday is coming up and it is going to be my sweet sixteen. And i have absolutly no idea what i want to do for my birthday party. Any thoughts?
secret_life8
secret_life8

Back to top Go down

What should I do for my birthday party? Empty Re: What should I do for my birthday party?

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:37 am

I wouldn't know. I didn't have a sweet sixteen party myself... O_o
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

What should I do for my birthday party? Empty Re: What should I do for my birthday party?

Post by Rex Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Well you could.....wait no that would get you arrested. Oh I know you can....no you would need a pilot license for this......hmmm oh you could......hmmm no that would get you excommunicated....oh I know you can....but I doubt you have the money for that many rabbits.....well you could .....but that would require you to own a battle axe.....of course there is always the.....but that would get you a fatwa for sure. There is always the.....but no you need to know the Japanese underground to get invited and it will probably traumatize you for life.....

Hmm sorry. Can't think of anything suitable for your right now
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:14 pm

I had mine at a bounce house. It was awesome. The only other idea I had was a sleepover and those are no fun for your 16th.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Rex wrote:Well you could.....wait no that would get you arrested. Oh I know you can....no you would need a pilot license for this......hmmm oh you could......hmmm no that would get you excommunicated....oh I know you can....but I doubt you have the money for that many rabbits.....well you could .....but that would require you to own a battle axe.....of course there is always the.....but that would get you a fatwa for sure. There is always the.....but no you need to know the Japanese underground to get invited and it will probably traumatize you for life.....

Hmm sorry. Can't think of anything suitable for your right now
Oh, Rex.. I bloody love you! Razz You never fail to bake me laugh!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum