Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humans beings are such assholes

5 posters

Go down

Humans beings are such assholes Empty Humans beings are such assholes

Post by Rex Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:38 am

I was just listening to the news . It was grim as always. They said that the pollution is the the sea is getting to bad that a huge chunk of the fauna is in critical conditions. Guess what the focus on the story was? How this could affect hundreds of fisherman. Are you fucking kidding me? A whole ecoregion is getting ruined and the big cocnern are the mother fucking fisherman? Fuck those guys. and fuck the journalist. Seriously I don't even give that much of a crap about nature causes usually but come on. When something is right in your face and it's getting ruined you better goddamn pay attention to the real problem
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Humans beings are such assholes Empty Re: Humans beings are such assholes

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:24 am

Amen.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:44 am

Well, that's human nature for you! Us humans do have a tendency to be selfish and cruel and uncaring and stupid and idiotic and bitchy and menacing and so much more...
Lucky for us, there will always be people like you and others here to notice the bad and help try to end the cycle that certainly won't end in this lifetime...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 pm

I think humans have forgotten where they came from. Sad
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:15 am

Welcome to my nightmare.

That's not to say that the fishing aspect isn't important...it supports a lot of jobs. I'm just sick of the attitude that it's the MOST important aspect.

The problem is that people don't like to think of themselves as animals like everything else. We want to think we're special, that we can't go extinct. With the technologies available, it may take longer for it to happen to us, but it will at some point. The Earth's processes have this amazing way of correcting things, and we are going to keep taking and pushing until we sap all of our resources and make our supporting ecosystems unstable, ultimately driving ourselves extinct.

It wouldn't surprise me (or a lot of scientists, actually) if we were gone in less than a thousand years.
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:37 am

Meh I don't give a crap about fisherman. They can easily get other jobs in the tourist industry

However you can't easily replace the freaking nature. It's bad enough that the coast is getting destroyed with the rampant building of huge hotels everywhere but now both land and sea are going to hell
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum