Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens when you don't pay attention

2 posters

Go down

What happens when you don't pay attention Empty What happens when you don't pay attention

Post by Rex Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Man shot in head 5 years ago didn't know it
Last Updated: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 | 11:49 AM ET
The Associated Press
An X-ray released by German police on Tuesday shows a bullet lodged in the back of the head of a man who believes he may have been shot in 2004 or 2005 — he's not sure which. (Bochum Police/Reuters)
A Polish man living in Germany was shot in the back of his head five years ago but didn't realize it until just recently, police in Bochum said Tuesday.

The 35-year-old man was drunk and partying in the western town of Herne when he was hit by a .22-calibre bullet, police said.

The man recalled receiving a blow to the head but didn't seek medical assistance at the time, police said. The bullet did not penetrate his skull.

Recently, however, the man felt a lump on the back of his head and went to see a doctor, they said.

An X-ray showed an object under his skin, and doctors operated and found the projectile.

Police suspect the bullet was a stray and may have been fired by a reveler in celebration.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/08/24/germany-shot-in-head.html#ixzz0zufHOivU

Now that's what I call being drunk!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

What happens when you don't pay attention Empty Re: What happens when you don't pay attention

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Sheesh! They should liquor up soldiers.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum