Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now those are some realistic paintings!

+2
Unit7
Rex
6 posters

Go down

Now those are some realistic paintings! Empty Now those are some realistic paintings!

Post by Rex Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:59 pm

creative Now those are some realistic paintings! Realisticwalldrawings_09 Passing by these amazing 3D paintings will make you almost believe that there are real people standing by the wall. The paintings are made in such a way that you would probably try to touch the girl that’s leaning on the wall or maybe the old lady that’s resting, because they seem so realistic. The most surprising thing is that the artist is only using his bare hands and painting to make such tremendous art happen.Now those are some realistic paintings! Realisticwalldrawings_11 Now those are some realistic paintings! Realisticwalldrawings_08 Now those are some realistic paintings! Realisticwalldrawings_07 Now those are some realistic paintings! Realisticwalldrawings_06 Now those are some realistic paintings! Realisticwalldrawings_05 Now those are some realistic paintings! Realisticwalldrawings_02 Now those are some realistic paintings! Realisticwalldrawings_01You will never think that these human bodies and faces aren’t real,
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Now those are some realistic paintings! Empty Re: Now those are some realistic paintings!

Post by Unit7 Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:05 am

I am now slightly disapointed that the 3rd pic is a painting.

Those are incredible though. I would love to be able to paint something like that.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Now those are some realistic paintings! Empty Re: Now those are some realistic paintings!

Post by jessixxfan Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:54 am

I always admired this type of work! It's crazy how realistic it is.
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:26 am

Those are amazing.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:49 am

Those are great! Its reall cool of how realistic those paintings look!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:22 pm

WOW!

You can tell the last one is fake though...
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum