Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keyboard problems suck. That they do

3 posters

Go down

Keyboard problems suck. That they do Empty Keyboard problems suck. That they do

Post by Unit7 Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:33 pm

So once again our keyboard decided to say "screw you, I'm not working!" in a terrible cartman impersonation. Instead of typing A it would type AS. Or if I typed 3 it would type 13 or when I typed / it would be like '/.

The spacebar didn't work. the shift would try and bring up carot browsing, sometimes the spacebar would act as the tab key.

It was weird. Luckily before we decided to replace it, we remembered that 'OH yeah!' we still had a keyboard from our previous computer. It didn't stop working, because when we got a new one we just simply used the new keyboard.

So.

Yay.

There is one slight problem though.

The 2 Keyboards were not identical. So now I have to get used to this one. It feels weird. lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Keyboard problems suck. That they do Empty Re: Keyboard problems suck. That they do

Post by AshleyMC Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:41 pm

My keyboard doesn't like the letter P today. lol Every time I got write a word with P in it, it just skips the letter. lol
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Keyboard problems suck. That they do Empty Re: Keyboard problems suck. That they do

Post by Unit7 Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:43 pm

AshleyMC wrote:My keyboard doesn't like the letter P today. lol Every time I got write a word with P in it, it just skips the letter. lol

That sucks. Hopefully it realizes your its master and it must cooperate!!
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:12 pm

I really have to clean my keyboard. I really hate it when it's full of dust between the keys
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum