Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who likes dancing?

4 posters

Go down

Who likes dancing? Empty Who likes dancing?

Post by Rex Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 am

There comes a time in every man's life when he feels the urge to learn a hot latino dance. And that time has come for me. I am planning to take a Salsa class so I am wondering. Does anybody around here have any experience with it? Did you like it? Was it hard? How did it work exactly?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Who likes dancing? Empty Re: Who likes dancing?

Post by melissa052 Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Oh, I love dancing! I'm just terrible at it... I would describe my style as "iJustine-y"
In 8th grade I was in a folkloric dance class/team so I could be waived out of PE, and we learned the Salsa in that class! It was a fun dance to learn, my personal favorite! Not that hard at all, of course it depends on how much you like it, too... Liking something makes it somewhat easier to learn, to me anyways!
What do you mean by 'How did it work?' The class or the dance?

(By iJustine-y, I mean a lot like this)
Spoiler:
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Nice!

I am wondering how the class is set up. Do you have one instructor. Do they work individually or do we follow their lead and son and so on
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Ah! Well, I can't speak for official classes, because mine was just a middle school class being taken to get out of PE, we only had one instructor, she worked individually to choreograph us as a group... It was kinda weird/different since there was only 4 boys and 26 girls...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:42 pm

I LOVE dancing. Honestly one of the sexiest things a man can ever do is dance well. Darren and I swing dance, and have taken some salsa and ballroom classes. It is so much fun!

It'l be easier to learn if you have a good natural sense of beat and rhythm. The best advice I can give to a man is not to forget to LEAD. A lot of guys are frustrating when the are first learning because they are concentrating too hard and don't lead.
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 pm

I wouldn't know how a class is, but I can salsa. We learn lots of Latin dances in Spanish class. Hehehe. It's not too difficult. It's more about rhythm than skill. Just move sexily, and you'll do well. Very Happy
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum