Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haha! Looks like I may have just pissed off a couple of assholes...

5 posters

Go down

Haha! Looks like I may have just pissed off a couple of assholes... Empty Haha! Looks like I may have just pissed off a couple of assholes...

Post by melissa052 Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Assuming this anon is who I think it might be.... (A question asked by some anonymous person on formspring... I'm thinking I should disconnect my facebook and formspring...)

Haha! Looks like I may have just pissed off a couple of assholes... Screen13

I feel so good though... I've been wanting to unload on the mentioned people for a while now... Now I feel like I kinda did...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Haha! Looks like I may have just pissed off a couple of assholes... Empty Re: Haha! Looks like I may have just pissed off a couple of assholes...

Post by MrsJazz Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:03 pm

lol...awesome! I would have done the same thing!
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Haha! Looks like I may have just pissed off a couple of assholes... Empty Re: Haha! Looks like I may have just pissed off a couple of assholes...

Post by melissa052 Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 pm

MrsJazz wrote:lol...awesome! I would have done the same thing!
Yeah, When Milissa crossed my mind, I couldn't help but cry a little, thinking about Micah (Her son)... He ended up really sick one winter and ended up dying over a bad case of the whooping cough, I think... All because she failed to take him to the doctor, caring more about her drugs than her little boy...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:16 pm

*High fives Melissa* You tell 'em. Laughing
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:18 am

Nice! Way to let them have it!
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Yeah! When I first saw the question in the inbox I was like "Hey!" and couldn't pass up the chance to fire away at them... Brave of me, I gotta say, living with the druggies for 3/4ths of my life, I know what can happen if you piss one off, the outcome isn't always good... Of course these two were always too high to give a damn and I can't imagine being better today so I won't worry too much...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Good job. I would have done the same thing. I can't believe after all that they had the nerve to want to be your face book friend.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:32 pm

ayan wrote:Good job. I would have done the same thing. I can't believe after all that they had the nerve to want to be your face book friend.
Yeah, I can't believe it either... I'm guessing Milissa and Lisa were either looking for my mom but found me instead or saw me through a mutual friend and just added me to add me... Weird because they didn't like me that much, I don't think... They just used me as a babysitter whenever they wanted to get high with my mom... Kind of... It was more complicated than that but yeah...
Not sure about my dad though... I'm pretty sure sending me the request is breaking the restriction order I had gotten against him when he caused all the trouble....
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum