Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So weird

2 posters

Go down

So weird Empty So weird

Post by Rex Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:27 am

I can't seem to stop reading these days. Everything I can get my hands on books, fanfics, random stuff on the internet. I haven't even watched Dexter today and that's one my favorite shows. The last few days I haven't even gone out without a real reason. I just feel like reading. This cold weather is having some very strange effects on me
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

So weird Empty Re: So weird

Post by melissa052 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Aw! I thought this was gonna be a thread about So Weird... But then I realized I wasn't in the media section... I gotta make a So Weird thread in the media section... It can be a kind reminder to back when Disney was freaking awesome!

Anyways, I can kind of relate, but for me it's been writing, writing, and more writing... I think I'm on the 11th draft overall... I can't remember the last time I was so committed to writing something...

Although I do think it's safe to say I've been reading The Screenwriter's Bible pretty religiously... It's a perfect reference guide! And so in depth...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum