Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Shiver* Crap, this app and this house is suddenly creepy!

4 posters

Go down

*Shiver* Crap, this app and this house is suddenly creepy! Empty *Shiver* Crap, this app and this house is suddenly creepy!

Post by melissa052 Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:50 pm

First let me tell you about how whenever my sister and cousin Josh come over, if it's day, they will go anywhere in the house they need to go. but if it's night they pretty much refuse to go out into the garage on their own if they can help it... Mainly because they believe it's haunted since Grandpa died out there about 13-14 years ago...

For some reason I have this 'GhostRadar' app on my itouch... I was really bored just now so I went around the house to 'test' it, just being stupid I guess... I am 110% sure this app is just for fun and in no way supposed to be taken seriously...

BUT According to it, every room in the house is clear except for the garage, where it lead to the chair Grandpa died in...

I am pretty much more eternally freaked than ever at the moment...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

*Shiver* Crap, this app and this house is suddenly creepy! Empty Re: *Shiver* Crap, this app and this house is suddenly creepy!

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 am

Is it free? *gets*
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

*Shiver* Crap, this app and this house is suddenly creepy! Empty Re: *Shiver* Crap, this app and this house is suddenly creepy!

Post by melissa052 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 am

There are multiple free versions, yes!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:59 pm

thats freaky!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:58 pm

joselin4life wrote:thats freaky!

Very freaky! Freaky enough to keep me awake last night till about 4... And I have no movie to blame for that either, the scariest movie I've seen in the last few days is Hocus Pocus and that isn't scary at all!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:39 pm

If you think this is freaky you should have seen what happened when a few of my colleagues botched this ritual sacrifice. They were still going whoa months later Very Happy
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:39 am

melissa052 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:thats freaky!

Very freaky! Freaky enough to keep me awake last night till about 4... And I have no movie to blame for that either, the scariest movie I've seen in the last few days is Hocus Pocus and that isn't scary at all!

Wow! I would be scared too.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum