Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody Draw Mohammed Day

3 posters

Go down

Everybody Draw Mohammed Day Empty Everybody Draw Mohammed Day

Post by Rex Thu May 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Well yesterday was the Everybody Draw Mohammed Day and I wonder what did you all think about it? I personally thought it was rather funny that facebook deleted the groups however lulz aside I must say I overall support the initiative. Is it an overreation ?Sure but considering how much the media has been self censoring itself and bowing to the pressure from murderous bastards I think this was perhaps the right step
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Everybody Draw Mohammed Day Empty Re: Everybody Draw Mohammed Day

Post by Unit7 Thu May 20, 2010 11:52 pm

This reminds me. Did Ayan ever make it over?

Personaly I wasn't aware that it was some Day or something. Jesus, is it possible for 1 day to just be normal around here? Every day seems to have become Holiday or National Day of... or Global Day of...

But anyways I find that it seems to be a huge over reaction. Now I can understand being upset, but when that one guy made that cartoon. It was just insane over reaction.

Hell you don't even see that many Christians and Catholics over reacting to anytime God is made fun of. Of ocurse I guess Dawn would put this as a reason why its politicaly correct to make fun of Christians or something.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri May 21, 2010 12:19 am

I was actally thinking that the day was an overreaction. The muslims side with their attempted murders,burning down embassies and so on...well I don't think we need to mention that it's an overreaction

As for the Draw Mohammed Day it doesn't seem like the best of idea but seeing as how the media does little to stand up to this ...I guess it's at least something. I think it's about time somebody stood up and showed that people will not stand to bethreatened by psychos.

Let's hope that this is a step towards more moderate but still very firm response that the West will no be intimidated
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:44 pm

I thought it was ridiculous, just as I thought it was ridiculous to make threats to people who made cartoons. Yes, I don't think they should be drawing the Prophet, but leave it to God. Gosh, and those who wanted to draw the prophet were doing it out stupidity. I like how they used the whole freedom of speech thingy though. When someone was talking shit about the prophet and Islam they were like is freedom of speech, yet they can't say bad things about blacks because that is racism, they can't say bad things about women cause that is sexism and so on and so on. I don't understand.

And yes Unit I finally made it over. ha ha ha

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum