Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Shannon (brown eyes)!

+4
Hannah_Banana222
maggiemay
xChorusOfAngelsx
joselin4life
8 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Shannon (brown eyes)! Empty Happy Birthday Shannon (brown eyes)!

Post by joselin4life Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:02 am

Happy Birthday Shannon (brown eyes)! 5

I hope you have an amazing birthday!!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Shannon (brown eyes)! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Shannon (brown eyes)!

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:23 am

Happy birthday!! What a Face
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Shannon (brown eyes)! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Shannon (brown eyes)!

Post by maggiemay Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:28 am

Happy birthday Shannon!!
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 am

Happy Birthday Shannon (brown eyes)! Happy_birthday_shannon_by_alexs_doodles-d30zo7e
(Again, this was Googled. Don't give me credit for this. Razz)

EDIT: Ooh, I got cut off. Here — http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/290/6/c/happy_birthday_shannon_by_alexs_doodles-d30zo7e.jpg
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 am

Dude no way! Happy Birthday! You are turning 23? Well I guess there is only one way to deal with this. Give you 23 wishes

1.Always remember to
Spoiler:

2.Have at least this much fun------>
Spoiler:

3.However be careful that you don't end up doing things you will regret the next morning like this
Spoiler:

4.Also don't forget not to take any compromising pictures that may come back to haunt you like this

Spoiler:

5.And I know it may not seem this way but multi tasking is not easy. Especially when you are drunk. So take everything one step at a time. No need to end up like this
Spoiler:

6.Another important thing to remember is to always drive safe. In fact it's best to avoid driving when you are partying. You don't want to do something unreasonable like this
Spoiler:

7.Speaking of partying try to avoid kissing games. It can get really ugly especially combined with tequilla
Spoiler:

8.Speaking of ugly don't clean up while you are still drunk. It just makes things worse
Spoiler:

9.Another good advice is to avoid doing buisness transactions. You never what you might put in the contract
Spoiler:

10.Just wait till you sober up. Although you could try the quick way
Spoiler:

11.Speaking of sober you really should hire musicians only when you are sober otherwise the choices you make might be unreasonable
Spoiler:

12.And NEVER order fast food to your party. Trust me on this. I still remember what happened last time I tried that
Spoiler:

13.and always call your grandma otherwise she might get angry and give you a surprise visit
Spoiler:

14.And whatever you do DO NOT invite that the weird kid from class. You know who I am talking about.
Spoiler:

15.And just because it's your birthday and you received a free voucher to try the new hot sport in town it doesn't mean you have to do it . Sometimes the new thing is not healthy for you. especially if your teammates aren't very comeptent
Spoiler:

16.And for the wishes. I wish you good health but don't overdo the fitness.
Spoiler:

17.Always be creative

Spoiler:

18.Never be afraid to go for what you want.

Spoiler:

19.Don't forget that it's also important for the future of the planet to lead a green lifestyle

Spoiler:

20.and never forget that a failure might just be a win in disguise

Spoiler:

21.I hope your husband always remains a gentleman and if he doesn't that karma gets him quick
Spoiler:

22.And if there someone who is annoying don't forget there is a quick and easy way to deal with them
Spoiler:

23.And most of all I wish you success in every aspect of your life.

Spoiler:
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 am

happy birthday Smile
secret_life8
secret_life8

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 am

happy birthday!!!
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:19 am

Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day. Smile
x_mia_x
x_mia_x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum