Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sex...

+3
Unit7
xChorusOfAngelsx
Courtnut
7 posters

Go down

sex... Empty sex...

Post by Courtnut Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:59 pm

How many of you are 'sexually active?'
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

sex... Empty Re: sex...

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:08 pm

*raises hand*
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Do you have a boyfriend or anything? Haha it's weird when people use the term 'sexually active'

Wanted to start a random topic, this board is kind of dead. It should be the fun one on these forums!! drunken
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:15 pm

You know it. I will let this video do the talking...

I need to get laid. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Haha well that's what this posts about, Unit. Do you ever get laid? is the question. I need to get laid as well.
HA that's a funny clip.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:41 am

Courtnut wrote:Do you have a boyfriend or anything? Haha it's weird when people use the term 'sexually active'

Wanted to start a random topic, this board is kind of dead. It should be the fun one on these forums!! drunken

Nahh I just like to screw whomever, whenever. It's more fun that way.

Haha, just kiddin'. I have a boyfriend of over 3 years Razz

I'm not a fan of "sexually active". Someone should come up with a new term for it that sounds professional.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:13 am

How many of you are 'sexually active?'
Sadly not regularly but I get lucky every once in a while. I am having high hopes for the christmas and new years parties. Lots of alcohol and regret are a good combo:Razz

Unit7 wrote:You know it. I will let this video do the talking...

I need to get laid. Sad

This one seems more fitting Razz

Nahh I just like to screw whomever, whenever. It's more fun that way.

Why hello there. I am whomever. Last name whenever. Nice to meet you pirat

I need to get laid as well.

Hello ladies. Look at your bed. Now look at my post. Now back at your bed. Now back at my post. Sadly I am not in your bed pleasing you in ways you can't imagine. But if you stopped being in the USA and travel edto Eastern Europe I could be in your bed. Look down now back up. Where are you? You are on the airport buying tickets for Eastern Europe. Look at your hand . Now back up? What is this? It's the key to a hotel room containing the Rex. Look again. The Rex is now doing a striptease especially for you. Anything is possible when you want to shag the Rex. I am on your monitor
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:48 am

But, I am in nobody's bed!
Now how does that work?
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:03 am

Don't worry. There is always a bed. You just gotta know where to look for it
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Haha. This website is funny. Smile
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Not me. I'm a big advocate for waiting till marriage, and because I don't want to get married, I've pretty much locked the chastity belt and thrown away the key.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:31 pm

not me. I'm pretty big on the waiting-till-marriage aspect of the spectrum.
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Gettin some? I wish. lol!
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:10 am

Not me. I'm a big advocate for waiting till marriage, and because I don't want to get married, I've pretty much locked the chastity belt and thrown away the key.

Malletmusic17 wrote:not me. I'm pretty big on the waiting-till-marriage aspect of the spectrum.

Waiting till you are in a serious committed relationship yes. Waiting till you are married is horrible idea. Don't do it just because society pressures you or you have some naive idea about marriage is

Putting the romancy stuff aside do you know what marriage is? A huge economical,time and emotional investment. If you don't get it right you can lose a huge amount of time and trust you don't have that much, money and yes it may not seem like a big deal now but money is a big deal especially when you are starting your independent life and not to mention it can take a huge emotional toll

Fact is 50% of all marriages end up in a divoce. And a big chunk of those that do stay married stay this way only for the kids, because they are afraid or because of some social reason and are miserable. Your chances at a happy lasting are small to begin with. Doing something as stupid as waiting till marriages lowers them even further

Why? Because there is one big step towards improving your chances at a happy marriage. And this is knowing what you are getting yourself into. Sex is a significant part of a relationship and can change a lot. And not just that. Before you get married you need spend at least half an year, better yet an year or two living as a real couple. With everything this entails. Living together,having sex, getting to know each other's annoying habits, seeing where you are both headed, seeing how you handles problems and so much more. And after all this time together you still love each other strongly enough to be able to state with certainty yes this is someone I want to spend the rest of my life with THEN you have a true shot at a long happy marraige

The Rex is always ready for a booty call.sex... Zzrose2
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:50 am

Rex wrote:

Malletmusic17 wrote:not me. I'm pretty big on the waiting-till-marriage aspect of the spectrum.

Waiting till you are in a serious committed relationship yes. Waiting till you are married is horrible idea. Don't do it just because society pressures you or you have some naive idea about marriage is

Putting the romancy stuff aside do you know what marriage is? A huge economical,time and emotional investment. If you don't get it right you can lose a huge amount of time and trust you don't have that much, money and yes it may not seem like a big deal now but money is a big deal especially when you are starting your independent life and not to mention it can take a huge emotional toll

Fact is 50% of all marriages end up in a divoce. And a big chunk of those that do stay married stay this way only for the kids, because they are afraid or because of some social reason and are miserable. Your chances at a happy lasting are small to begin with. Doing something as stupid as waiting till marriages lowers them even further

Why? Because there is one big step towards improving your chances at a happy marriage. And this is knowing what you are getting yourself into. Sex is a significant part of a relationship and can change a lot. And not just that. Before you get married you need spend at least half an year, better yet an year or two living as a real couple. With everything this entails. Living together,having sex, getting to know each other's annoying habits, seeing where you are both headed, seeing how you handles problems and so much more. And after all this time together you still love each other strongly enough to be able to state with certainty yes this is someone I want to spend the rest of my life with THEN you have a true shot at a long happy marraige

The Rex is always ready for a booty call.sex... Zzrose2

well Rex, my parents waited until their wedding day, the night after they were married. they have been together for 18 years, going on 19 and they are still madly in love.

sorry, but society is not always the best example. yes, divorce is very frequent these days but not everyone is like that.

and you know what? relationships shouldn't revolve around sex. it is not that important of a factor in your relationship.

waiting till you are married is NOT a stupid idea, it's smart. maybe not in your eyes, but it is in mine.
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:02 pm

well Rex, my parents waited until their wedding day, the night after they were married. they have been together for 18 years, going on 19 and they are still madly in love.
And that's the big problem. Emotional involvement screws with our logical abilities. It's the same reason why people freak out more about terrorists then about cars,faulty toasters or anything else that is much more likely to kill you in our society. You have to get rid of this emotional bias and look at the cold harsh facts to see your real chances

sorry, but society is not always the best example. yes, divorce is very frequent these days but not everyone is like that.
Oh the contrary. Society is the BEST example. Because you are part of society. You and me we are all numbers

and you know what? relationships shouldn't revolve around sex. it is not that important of a factor in your relationship.
Those that don't are called friendships and are still highly valued. Romance and marriage are different things Wink

waiting till you are married is NOT a stupid idea, it's smart. maybe not in your eyes, but it is in mine.
Actually it is based on logic and facts. No. It's pretty in your heart. But that's much different from reality.

I think you think I am asshole for saying this but that's reality. Lie can be harsh. You should live smart instead of hoping to hit the jackpot. This will save you an immense amount of pain and suffering.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Rex wrote:

Definitely agree about living together. Especially about living together as if you were married; you find out a lot about your other that you never would have thought. Some really annoying things that could possibly hurt a marriage. There are some things my boyfriend does that make me want to punch him in the face, and I do things that annoy the shit out of him as well, but these are things that we're learning to live with before we decide to make that final step. Even though we have decided that we want to be with each other indefinitely, we still have a long way to go before we're ready for marriage. We will be together over 7 years by the age range that we chose.

Sex is a large part of a relationship, I've learned. It changes things and forms a very strong emotional attachment if it's with someone you really love. Of course it's not everything, but it does have the power to help or hurt a relationship. You get to know another aspect of your partner. There's no way in hell I would make that commitment without knowing completely what I'm getting into beforehand, and I'm glad I made the choice not to wait, whether my boyfriend and I end up together for the rest of our lives or not.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:21 pm

I agree because I do think if people want to wait until they're married they should. But, there should be a line. I do think people should wait until they are serious but I live in Mormonville and every single friend besides one did not wait until they were married even though they swore to. And the one who is still a virgin 'almost' had sex... It is very uncommon, at least here.

I am sure you all know of the Duggars. I was watching the 'Duggar wedding' and their very first kiss was after saying I DO. I think that is way overly extreme. It sounds cute and everything. But to me, it's not a real relationship. Not everything is about sex, but come on. They went on road trips and dates, BUT they ALWAYS had to have a little brother or sister tag along and were never once alone together until their wedding night. They held hands, and that was it. That, to me, is waaaaaayyyyyyyyy overboard. Go figure they have a baby 9 months after their wedding ay?

I had sex with my husband 3 hours after we met. That sounds ridiculous, but I laugh at it. I had done those things with a lot of other guys but never once really wanted to do it. Something was different between us, and for the first time I felt I actually wanted to. And now we are married.

And sex is a big part of a relationship. But when it's everything, that's when there's problems. I am extremely proud of people that wait until marriage because it is hard. Society pressures you to have sex before marriage, church pressures you to wait. So whatever people decide it just might work for them.

Also, while I mentioned church, FYI I think it's stupid the whole 'get-married-2-weeks-after-your-boyfriend-comes-back-from-his-two-year-mission-because-the-church-says-to' thing.. Those people wait until marriage, but c'mon it's not like it's hard to wait a week.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Dude... I agree with both Rex and Steph here, and they're polar opposites!! Allow me to explain.

I defintely agree that you shouldn't rush into marriage. You never know what you're getting into at first. Going from just dating to being married is a huge difference. I've seen people *ahem mommy* make really stupid mistakes about marriage.

Also, I have a theory. Statistics say Christians have higher divorce rates than non-Christians. Why? I think it's because of the whole waiting till marriage thing. It's easy to wait if you marry the first person you ever date after a short period of time. I think that's what a lot of Christians do. They settle, just because they wanna do it. And it's not the right person.

I almost feel like if you just can't wait any more, just do it. Yes, sex before marriage is a sin, but so is divorce. I don't think God would rather you go with the latter. You don't want to end up chained to someone completely wrong for you just because you were horny.

But that's where I'm torn... I agree with Steph too! Sex before marriage is just absolutely wrong, and I intend to keep my pants on till marriage.

And this is exactly why I don't believe in marriage. Well, on top of more personal reasons. Because I'm so conflicted, I've just decided the only way to remain true to myself and my own beliefs is to stay single. And I'm cool with that. I've seen just one marriage ruin countless lives, and I couldn't even think of the possibility of doing that myself.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:28 pm

But, you can't not get married because statistically it might fail. If you don't take that risk, you'll never have that happiness. When you meet someone, its about your guys' relationship and no one else's has any say on what you should/shouldn't do, or what might happen in the future. Yeah I know divorced people, but they would never give up that happiness of having their kids and the love while it lasted
I know a ton of people that thought the way you do. Including me. But I think once you find that someone, completely by accident, your views might instantly change.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:12 am

I'm not saying I'm never getting married. I probably won't, just because I have no desire to. It's not because I'm afraid of divorce. Honestly, the possibility of divorce makes it less of a commitment, and less scary, to me. I just don't get along with others. Razz
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:17 am

Haha well maybe you'll find someone you get along with that won't drive you nuts.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum